• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone
I just started my channel last week and am now hooked on making Youtube videos. So i'm now want to set myself some Goals for 2016. I was thinking around 1000 subs by the end of next year. do you think this is a realistic goal or am i setting the bar to high or low? would love to hear what your goals are too
hi man just like you i started last month i will definitely check you out

Hey guys!

What is everyone gunning/aiming for by the end of the year?

Are you aiming to upload more consistently?
Are you looking to promote your channel more, using social media? replying to comment etc.
Do you want to hit a number of subs?
Are you looking to hit a milestone?
Do you want to increase your response rate? or interactions.

I want to know what your all aiming for, for a bit of fun! and to see what every-ones goals look like.
(remember to include your current stats if possible)

For us its:
Hit 100 subs (currently 81)
and Hit 20k views (currently 16,432)
We also want to upload every day until the new year! (and carry it onto next year!)

I'm going to start out by saying there's a lot of threads like this already

What is everyone gunning/aiming for by the end of the year? 100 Subs, 10k views

Are you aiming to upload more consistently?

Yes, I work 45 hours a week and still manage daily content/vlogs. But my ideal goal would be to be able to film the entire day instead of working 8-12 hours a day then trying to fit the end of the day into a good vlog.

Are you looking to promote your channel more, using social media? replying to comment etc.

Yes for sure, I use twitter and google+ but I want to start using facebook and reddit more I reply to all comments

Do you want to hit a number of subs?

Yeah 100

Are you looking to hit a milestone?

100 subs, and at least 5k views, 10k would be so awesome

Do you want to increase your response rate? or interactions

No I respond almost instantly, wish I got more comments though :p

By the end of the year, I'd like to be able to reach 2500 subscribers. I don't know if I'll get there (my subs have slowed down a bit), but it's close.

I'd like to get more people to "like" the Sullivan Spaniel page on Facebook, because that's a new avenue for me. I also want to film a few more technically-difficult videos that I have in my head. I've been editing a lot of theater stuff that requires more precision in editing clips together, so I think my editing skills have improved a bit. I'd like to continue that.

I'm hoping for 50k on my main channel. Sitting at 40k right now so it's most certainly a stretch goal. Just one more video between now and 2017!

On this channel... maybe 50 subs? (currently like 10) haha :D
And yes, we are trying to upload weekly until new years arrives. So that's a secondary goal.

check us out we have a comedy channel, we have been at it for about 3 months and got 313 subs, if someone could check us out and get us 350 subs by christmas it would mean alot. Here is our recent prank vid ‪

check us out we have a comedy channel, we have been at it for about 3 months and got 313 subs, if someone could check us out and get us 350 subs by christmas it would mean alot. Here is our recent prank vid ‪
I much more humble! I will be more than happy to reach my 10 subscriber! I only got 6 so far

I just began uploading videos more recently about 1 week ago, and right now i'm trying to get to 100 subscribers and 1000 views. Its going really slow but i'm keeping my confidence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back