• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone
I just started my channel last week and am now hooked on making Youtube videos. So i'm now want to set myself some Goals for 2016. I was thinking around 1000 subs by the end of next year. do you think this is a realistic goal or am i setting the bar to high or low? would love to hear what your goals are too

Anything is possible man! Also trying for 1000 subs before new years! After 1k, growth seems to come smoother! Let's get it man![DOUBLEPOST=1478299894,1478299695][/DOUBLEPOST]Hey man! For sure! Goals only work if you do! I personally think Youtube is all about helping each other out! I do shoutouts on my chanel, just to put the attention of my chanel on someone else, give them the spotlight! It usualy gives my shoutout channels a few new subs. Every sub counts!

Hello one and everyone!! I am The Geeky Informant, most of you may know me from this thread..... and that's it. So HEY nice to meet you.

Now that my awkward intro is done and over with, let's get to the juicy part of my post. My birthday is on November 4th. I am currently sitting at 64 subscribers and I kid you not, if I got to 100 subs by November 4th, my head will expand like in the Air Heads commercials and BOOOOMMM off it goes flying to mars or mercury, whichever is closer. Probably venus.

Anyway, I wanted to make this post not only to let all you beautiful people know, but also so I have a physical like... marker to officially state my goal. And my goal is TO REACH 100 BY NOVEMBER 4TH.

I KNOW I CAN DO IT #HYPE

Thanks for wasting your valuable time reading my kind of poopy extra hyperactive post. Hope to comment on this in the future saying: "I failed lol". JK LET'S STAY OPTIMISTIC!!!

It is now November 5th.... and I reached my goal times 3 xD

I'm not expecting much from 2016 cause I'm just new to this youtube thing. My goal in 2016 is only for me to not give up making video for youtube and keep doing this until I actually success.

My goal is in my signature ;)

I'm pretty new just like you, only being going for a couple of months. My goal for 2016 will be to settle on a upload schedule that is enjoyable and won't leave me burned out... Oh and to bring a more personal touch to the channel.
Me too. I say I put out 1 video a week, but I usually do 2. However, I don't want to say 2 and then only do one. And should I pick a day or just upload as soon as I finish the video? Hfff. Decisions, decisions.

For this year i dont think i can reach alot, only 1 and a half month left and this far i have no other sub then my friends...
But i hope that i can meet cool people on this forum and make youtube friends :)

I've had my channel for nearly a year and a half now, but I've been struggling subscriber wise because YouTube keeps removing them, I even have friends that are active on my channel and they keep getting removed. The majority of my friends have also reached the 1000 sub mark.... For the end of 2016 I want to reach to over 200 subs, and by the end of 2017 I want to reach my goal of over 1000.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back