Dislikes are a mix for me. If my like/dislike ratio is still relatively doing okay (as in like 1 dislike to 20 likes) then I'll be fine. Sure, dislikes do boost your SEO rankings but they also can deter people from your channel. It's possible the person just doesn't enjoy your content on is a hater.

In short: just ignore them for the most part! If you start to notice a pattern of someone disliking all your videos, it's a hater. If it's just one video that has a bunch of dislikes maybe you can look into it and attempt to improve.

Haters gonna hate, skaters gonna skate!

To me, it shows your growing and effecting people since they took the time to react your video. Yeah, they really suck but just gotta find the most positive way of looking at it :)

Dislikes are going to happen no matter what. And honestly a lot of it will be from people on here even that are possibly jealous. If you are actually getting a large percentage of dislikes, try to figure out why.

So today I woke up and found that many people had disliked my video. I dont want to sound like a wuss or something but I guess it kinda upset me (haters gona hate). I dont know the reason for this hate as everything in the video seems to be ok... i think anyways. Do you guys know what i should do with this or just leave leave it alone and continue with my videos. To be honest the only reason why im concerned is because its my most popular video and i just cant find whats wrong with the video

Any help or advice, thank you :)
Dude, it happens. Don't let them get to you. If you have a few haters, they will eventually disappear. I've learned this along my way to getting 13K subscribers on my old channel. Just do you and don't worry.

Sorry to rant here but im really confused...
I feel like everytime i upload new videos, im gettign at least 3-4 dislikes
i feel down for no reason
if they gives dislike and comment what i do wrong,i take that as a feedback
they just dislike and leave
I wonder wat should i do? @.@

If its just people trolling then there really isn't much you can do outside of just ignore it, people can just be mean and its through no fault of your own. Just carry on doing your stuff and improving yourself and eventually they'll get bored, if not then hey at least you have a few guaranteed viewers. If you think its your videos that are the problem then getting a channel review from the forums may help you improve your content. Either way stay positive mate ignore the hate and focus on reaching your goals! :)

Same here lol. I checked and it's all coming from Canada...so I think I p****d someone off. You shouldn't feel discouraged. It's probably just some dickbag

I just want to mention, not all dislikes are trolls. I dont want to sound harsh, but we need to all look at reality as well. There is no good in just dismissing them and saying "don't sweat it". I know I have disliked videos in the past and have not left a comment. Sometimes a video's quality is just very low, or there is something near offensive about the person on camera, or something that wont allow me to continue watching.

I just want to play devil's advocate here, because everyone else is going to say to dismiss it. But also remember that 1 thumbs down and 20 up is not something to worry about.

Back