We're still too small too, I'm sure. A few random comments in the past, but no consistent hate that I've noticed. Sounds... fun? :D

Congrats haha. Jokes on them since a dislike and a like are treated the same by the Youtube algorithms. I don't have a dedicated hater yet, but I did have somebody go through and dislike a few of my videos in one fell swoop.

I've gotten a couple of creepy comments from a guy that I had to block from my channel, but I haven't gotten my first dedicated hater yet! Haha I did get my first thumbs down a couple of months ago, but no follow up comment. I guess that's kind of cool in a way to get your first hater, though, as long as the situation doesn't get too crazy!

Always look on the bright side of life... ha ha... True... a dedicated viewer... and the're contributing activity that technically helps your video show up more in search and suggestions, I think. Hooray!!

I had one really creepy dude I had to block. I think getting a hater or two means that you at least are getting a response! Congratulations!

That's crazy lol Someone is really going out of their way to dislike your videos. Basically seems like they're stalking you since it happens as soon as you upload. I've gotten a few dislikes but never any real hate comments.

Back