GunGecko

So today I woke up and found that many people had disliked my video. I dont want to sound like a wuss or something but I guess it kinda upset me (haters gona hate). I dont know the reason for this hate as everything in the video seems to be ok... i think anyways. Do you guys know what i should do with this or just leave leave it alone and continue with my videos. To be honest the only reason why im concerned is because its my most popular video and i just cant find whats wrong with the video

Any help or advice, thank you :)

What´s the like/dislike ratio on the video? does it have a lot of hate comments?

if it´s a couple of dislikes, then it´s fine, there´s always going to be people to hate/dislike the videos!

I wouldn't worry about it buddy. Everyone likes and dislikes different things. Just stay strong, carry on doing what you enjoy and push through :)

What´s the like/dislike ratio on the video? does it have a lot of hate comments?

if it´s a couple of dislikes, then it´s fine, there´s always going to be people to hate/dislike the videos!

10 likes - 5 of them are my firends and 8 dislikes
the comments are nice because they are my friends ones[DOUBLEPOST=1456169516,1456169484][/DOUBLEPOST]sounds small but its big for my 20 subscriber channel[DOUBLEPOST=1456169562][/DOUBLEPOST]y
I wouldn't worry about it buddy. Everyone likes and dislikes different things. Just stay strong, carry on doing what you enjoy and push through :)
you think so , thanks :)

10 likes - 5 of them are my firends and 8 dislikes
the comments are nice because they are my friends ones[DOUBLEPOST=1456169516,1456169484][/DOUBLEPOST]sounds small but its big for my 20 subscriber channel

It isn´t that bad, once a video gets popular the likes/dislikes will come!

I checked and it's a video about Battlefield 5 news. Maybe the dislikes are not against your video but against the news itself? Sometimes people like and dislike for those reasons. Like say you're reviewing a new game that came out, that sucks, you can even openly say that it sucks, but if other people think the game sucks too, some of them will dislike the video to show their distaste for the game rather than it being directed at you.

So perhaps that's it? Either way, don't worry about dislikes. Sometimes it's justified, most of the time it isn't really. Just keep making content and only start worrying if it's a regular thing.

It's like 10 likes to 8 dislikes if I found the right video.

@GunGecko Don't worry about it its probably somebody with 8 google accounts or a couple of friends who just got a little kick out putting up as many dislikes as there were likes on a video. Numptys. Screw em.

I checked and it's a video about Battlefield 5 news. Maybe the dislikes are not against your video but against the news itself? Sometimes people like and dislike for those reasons. Like say you're reviewing a new game that came out, that sucks, you can even openly say that it sucks, but if other people think the game sucks too, some of them will dislike the video to show their distaste for the game rather than it being directed at you.

So perhaps that's it? Either way, don't worry about dislikes. Sometimes it's justified, most of the time it isn't really. Just keep making content and only start worrying if it's a regular thing.

I guess they dont like that there is chance of the game being different and didnt appreciate the rumors. Hopefully your right and its not my actually content that is bad , thanks :)[DOUBLEPOST=1456169933,1456169863][/DOUBLEPOST]
It's like 10 likes to 8 dislikes if I found the right video.

@GunGecko Don't worry about it its probably somebody with 8 google accounts or a couple of friends who just got a little kick out putting up as many dislikes as there were likes on a video. Numptys. Screw em.
lol they must have a sad life if thats true thanks :) I appreciate it

Back