XboxDIY

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Loving life? Be prepared to p**s people off :)

No reason to hate on someone who is happy unless you are jealous or reflecting - deep down people that have problems with other people being happy usually are unhappy with themselves.

Reactions: AndreaStep

RageOfTheAges

Reaction score
Don't worry about dislikes, you'll be good no matter what! When you put up content, and you're putting yourself out there it can be easy to receive hate/dislikes. Don't worry about them, because more than likely you got views off of them :)

Reactions: AndreaStep

Selim Keles

Nap King
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
they dont faze me cause my channel is a ranking type so people are going to disagree either way so im fine with dislikes and plus its counting as involvement so you know they are watching

CraftersMagicYT

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yeah people will do that, either because they actually dislike the video, which means they are just stating an opinion, or they are haters, in which case they go to every video, dislike it, and leave. Just keep making videos, they will get lives someday you know :D (I hope)

Jenelly

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
looking for some supporters in my content. had me a crappy day and am feeling pretty discourage that im already gettin dislikes on a video that i barely made public like 15 min ago... like really wtf??? i understand about /trolls/haters... i get it.. but dude... literally goen to dislike a vid that barely just went public with low view count...
wow....

not trying to sound like a whiner, just havin a bad day, and really could use some support,

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: TwoTakes

GrgakGames

Phoenix Games Enthusiast (Please end my life)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Just because you are having a bad day and your video did not do well does not mean you can ask us to check out your channel lol.

Jenelly

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Just because you are having a bad day and your video did not do well does not mean you can ask us to check out your channel lol.
i know just worth a try eh? maybe i should go and cool off.....

Johnny_Seagull

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director, Comedian
Just look at it this way, man; YouTube doesn't differentiate likes from dislikes. It just sees them both as interaction, which helps the video reach more viewers.

Dino

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
If they want to leave feedback on what they didn't like, that's great. If they just disliked and left, screw it.

Either way, it's nothing to get bummed out for. Keep your chin up, pal.

Also, what Grgak said is true. You should leave advertisement where it belongs.

Reactions: Jenelly