Some people may not be finding what they're looking for in your video. Not a big deal...I personally don't look at the number of likes/dislikes I get, because it would drive me insane. Just keep making videos you like, improve your craft each and every time you upload something, and don't let anything stand in your way, and you'll soon not care one whit about dislikes at all.

I have had the same worry before. There are always going to be people that disagree with your opinion or your content. At least they are watching though.

I see it this way, depending on the views of course, if it´s getting more dislikes than likes, then I do wonder what´s going on

Happened on my new video, and it's kind of depressing after putting in lots of work...

I guess you just have to enjoy making it and not worry about the haters

Last edited:
Oh, yes. Usually it's for something slightly controversial (I don't do very controversial topics...it's not something I care to do), but I had one quickie about marriage equality being passed in the US and the other was about clip-on man buns. Don't sweat it! It's just people being annoying and disliking because they can.

I checked on my channel just, and all my videos have been spammed with disliked. I've hid the ratings on all my videos now. What should I do?

Last edited:
haha why did you do that? if you cant handle a single dislike you arent going to handle youtube very well if your channel grows. why worry about it?

Back