Hot Topic ** YouTube reduces sub counts ** (all discussion goes here)

ocslushie

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
I feel like I'm the only YouTuber unaffected haha. People from 4 subscribers to 40 million were all affected while I just stayed at 38 lol

Pedals & Stuff

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
A bit late to talk to this about a topic but... how bad did it hit you? Me personally I lost 3 subscribers that I got back in the same day when I made my new video about the whole #YouTubePurge thing that went on.

Indeed, this thread is as late as most unique #youtubepurge videos from every other youtuber.

Reactions: DramaIRL

darkstarmedia

Words are great.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Can't remember if I've actually commented on this already, go me!

I lost one or two, but it's been very up and down this week for me anyway, so it wasn't such a big deal. I have dedicated a lot of time to engaging with my audience, so it's reassuring to see they're less likely to be bots and more likely to be genuine!

Elasmosaurus

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Other
Yeah you're a bit late. Ugh Im so sick of hearing about this topic. We get it. People, lots of them, lost subs. I didn't care on day one and I couldn't be further away from caring now...and neither should anyone. Let's move on can we?

Sorry, not trying to sound like an a** (even though I'm aware that's what its coming across like), just voicing my honest opinion. And clearly not everyone charges my opinion sinice you've got a few replies already lol

xiplays

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I feel like I'm the only YouTuber unaffected haha. People from 4 subscribers to 40 million were all affected while I just stayed at 38 lol
I'm on the same boat as you haha. #IBeatThePurge

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
@Commander Skull - I have merged your thread with this one to avoid having duplicate threads about the same topic. :)

Tyhd

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
im not going to read all of the 70 messages i missed but yeah i probably disagree with anything you have to say