Hot Topic ** YouTube reduces sub counts ** (all discussion goes here)

I feel like I'm the only YouTuber unaffected haha. People from 4 subscribers to 40 million were all affected while I just stayed at 38 lol

A bit late to talk to this about a topic but... how bad did it hit you? Me personally I lost 3 subscribers that I got back in the same day when I made my new video about the whole #YouTubePurge thing that went on.

Indeed, this thread is as late as most unique #youtubepurge videos from every other youtuber.

Can't remember if I've actually commented on this already, go me!

I lost one or two, but it's been very up and down this week for me anyway, so it wasn't such a big deal. I have dedicated a lot of time to engaging with my audience, so it's reassuring to see they're less likely to be bots and more likely to be genuine!

Yeah you're a bit late. Ugh Im so sick of hearing about this topic. We get it. People, lots of them, lost subs. I didn't care on day one and I couldn't be further away from caring now...and neither should anyone. Let's move on can we?

Sorry, not trying to sound like an a** (even though I'm aware that's what its coming across like), just voicing my honest opinion. And clearly not everyone charges my opinion sinice you've got a few replies already lol

im not going to read all of the 70 messages i missed but yeah i probably disagree with anything you have to say

Back