Hot Topic ** YouTube reduces sub counts ** (all discussion goes here)

(anyone else check to see the same thing?)
That apparently happened to me today. I gained half of my losses from the other day in one hour lol! xD I'm expecting them to go *poof* any minute now...

I think the Analytics subscriber count lags behind by like 2 days or so, so I guess we'll have to wait to see what it recorded for today...and I guess we can sort-of go by lifetime statistics, even tho it's messed up for certain days, too... >.>

Come on Google -- I thought you folks could count. D:

That apparently happened to me today. I gained half of my losses from the other day in one hour lol! xD I'm expecting them to go *poof* any minute now...

I think the Analytics subscriber count lags behind by like 2 days or so, so I guess we'll have to wait to see what it recorded for today...and I guess we can sort-of go by lifetime statistics, even tho it's messed up for certain days, too... >.>

Come on Google -- I thought you folks could count. D:
yes mine went up by half too, wonder what's going on?

Minus the weird jump yesterday, I'm still gaining more than normal. My real time views haven't increased that much, so I'm suspecting they didn't fix their bug... =/

Minus the weird jump yesterday, I'm still gaining more than normal. My real time views haven't increased that much, so I'm suspecting they didn't fix their bug... =/
my stats are totally normal except the drop and jump.
they've explained the subs taken away, but they have not explained the reason they have reinstated a large number of them.

"Subscriber count dropped
We take the relationship between our content creators and their subscribers seriously and work hard to keep those numbers accurate by filtering out suspicious activity around the clock. We recently discovered a bug that prevented changes in subscriber counts from being accurately displayed publicly on creators’ channels.

The bug has now been fixed and creators’ public subscriber counts have been corrected. The bug did not affect subscriber counts reflected on YouTube Analytics, where you have had access to accurate subscriber numbers."

The above was YouTube Help from Google Support

Back