Hot Topic ** YouTube reduces sub counts ** (all discussion goes here)

So YouTube ****** up again they ruined everyone sub counts. I personally went from 177 subs to 166 in under 10 minutes.

What qualifys as "inactive" to YouTube? My channel is only 5 months old how can anyone on there be "inactive"

I saw you in the shoutbox and knew this would be here lol. I went to both because the same thing happened to me. On my birthday... But it's not a big deal. I'm amazed only 4 of my subs were inactive. I had JUST received my 69th and not even 30 minutes later, I got dropped down to 65. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME.

Ahh everyones talking about this why haven't mine dropped yet! I mean not like i want it to drop :D but i know for a fact that i have alot of inactive subs and i wanna know how many!
Maybe they don't view your content but still log in[DOUBLEPOST=1467103431,1467103355][/DOUBLEPOST]I still just want to know what constitutes a "inactive" account

I lost 5. I'm sure this is the second big one this year. I know it's second time I've been effected and all my subs are since January. It's good that YouTube get rid of dead accounts quick though. They have a huge negative effect on servers.

I just got a message from one of my friends saying YouTube unsubbed him from almost all the channels he was subbed to, he posts weekly content so now I'm sure YouTube is just ******. They're unsubbing random accounts along with inactive accounts, they need to fix their system.[DOUBLEPOST=1467104030,1467103674][/DOUBLEPOST]When YouTube decides you don't deserve a diamond play button
CmBpZzHWMAAVkX_.jpg

Around 60-70 sub loss here.

But at least we are not in big numbers, like Vanoss with 260k loss, Jacksepticeye with 250k loss, Xephos with 93k loss and/or birgirpall with 18k loss

I just got a message from one of my friends saying YouTube unsubbed him from almost all the channels he was subbed to, he posts weekly content so now I'm sure YouTube is just ******. They're unsubbing random accounts along with inactive accounts, they need to fix their system.[DOUBLEPOST=1467104030,1467103674][/DOUBLEPOST]When YouTube decides you don't deserve a diamond play button
CmBpZzHWMAAVkX_.jpg
Is that syndicate?

When YouTube decides you don't deserve a diamond play button
CmBpZzHWMAAVkX_.jpg
omg! :eek: that's a lot!

But at least we are not in big numbers, like Vanoss with 260k loss, Jacksepticeye with 250k loss, Xephos with 93k loss and/or birgirpall with 18k loss
That seems really high.. o.0 I wonder what YouTube uses to decide what an inactive sub is? I thought they had been checking periodically throughout the year, but I guess they have missed a lot?

I'd be interested in hearing how many inactive accounts people got cleaned up out of their accounts? I'll start. Looks like I lost 50. Which is kinda sad since that made me drop back below 1100, however, I guess those 50 weren't really doing anything anyway.

Back