Hot Topic ** YouTube reduces sub counts ** (all discussion goes here)

Lightsen

Animation Yey!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
holy moly i lost a ton.
3,705!!
that sucks, its not been that big since the very first purge in 2012.
thats like 2 months worth of subs for me :(
almost had to re-celebrate my 75k milestone again *sigh* well gotta go change my signature goal from 78 to 75....
i know they're inactive, but i hope it doesn't just mean people inactive from your channel only, because that would suuuuuck.

AlexGotBeats

Blessed & Cursed
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Ahh everyones talking about this why haven't mine dropped yet! I mean not like i want it to drop :D but i know for a fact that i have alot of inactive subs and i wanna know how many!

ApexxWolf

I make Cartoons and Animations :)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
holy moly i lost a ton.
3,705!!
that sucks, its not been that big since the very first purge in 2012.
thats like 2 months worth of subs for me :(
almost had to re-celebrate my 75k milestone again *sigh* well gotta go change my signature goal from 78 to 75....
i know they're inactive, but i hope it doesn't just mean people inactive from your channel only, because that would suuuuuck.
Damn that is quite a lot :O You'll get it back real quick though lightsen!

Lightsen

Animation Yey!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Damn that is quite a lot :O You'll get it back real quick though lightsen!
yeah ive lost a much higher % than most I'm seeing, with regards total sub count. i know my channel is super old, but when was the last sub purge, i thought they do this every year right?
and I hope so, I was getting really excited to be getting closer to that magical 100k *drools* now its going to take a bit longer -_-

Reactions: BillyVlogsTV

ApexxWolf

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
yeah ive lost a much higher % than most I'm seeing, with regards total sub count. i know my channel is super old, but when was the last sub purge, i thought they do this every year right?
and I hope so, I was getting really excited to be getting closer to that magical 100k *drools* now its going to take a bit longer -_-
I think they do one every year but I'm guessing this included different criteria as what 'Inactive' counts as. I'm seeing a lot of people drop way more than they have before. Pewdiepie lost over 600,000...Jheeze!

Lightsen

Animation Yey!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
I think they do one every year but I'm guessing this included different criteria as what 'Inactive' counts as. I'm seeing a lot of people drop way more than they have before. Pewdiepie lost over 600,000...Jheeze!
i hope they would be more open about it, i feel like all creators should know this information.
and WOW thats the size of a huge channel! at least pewds wont feel the sting, but wow, that is a TON of inactive people[DOUBLEPOST=1467102856,1467102686][/DOUBLEPOST]can you imagine someone just celebrating 100k or some other milestone, and then this happened like JUST then. they should at least give us fair warning xD

ApexxWolf

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
i hope they would be more open about it, i feel like all creators should know this information.
and WOW thats the size of a huge channel! at least pewds wont feel the sting, but wow, that is a TON of inactive people
Yeah exactly! I'm not too sure why Youtube is so hush-hush about it but I'm guessing there's some sort of reason. T'is a dark day for everyone on Youtube Purge Day haha xD

Yeah that would suck so much! >.<

Reactions: Lightsen