Worst type of Videos/Channels

What are your most hated type of channel or videos?

• "Prank"

Votes: 17 29.8%
  • "Reaction"

Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Vine compilations

Votes: 10 17.5%
  • all of the above

Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Other (comment below)

Votes: 2 3.5%

• Total voters
I hate top 5/10 videos with the electronic voice overs! Just narrate yourself! Even if it means using a cameras on-board mic. I do "5 Most" videos sometimes, but I always try to include info that isn't on other videos or even on Google, even if it means going to a library and pulling out a 60 year old book on the subject.

I hate top 5/10 videos with the electronic voice overs! Just narrate yourself! Even if it means using a cameras on-board mic. I do "5 Most" videos sometimes, but I always try to include info that isn't on other videos or even on Google, even if it means going to a library and pulling out a 60 year old book on the subject.
i dont know why but the robotic voices just kind of creep me out.

I think that the worst types of channels are the ones that have thumbnails that aren't even the video. It could be anything - an old film, a song, a comparison of products. I get so angry when I want to see something and it's just a blank video trying to link to someones blog or website.

I think that the worst types of channels are the ones that have thumbnails that aren't even the video. It could be anything - an old film, a song, a comparison of products. I get so angry when I want to see something and it's just a blank video trying to link to someones blog or website.
Right there with ya, i f****** hate the fake clickbait stuff. The sad thing is, there is a lot of it going around too.

Prank channels, mostly because a lot of them are set ups and fake, or a lot of them are about harassing women randomly in public, which isn't a prank. it's obnoxious.

Back