Worst type of Videos/Channels

What are your most hated type of channel or videos?

• "Prank"

Votes: 17 29.8%
  • "Reaction"

Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Vine compilations

Votes: 10 17.5%
  • all of the above

Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Other (comment below)

Votes: 2 3.5%

• Total voters
its reactin channels..i dont get why someone should get money for just filming himself when doing normal stuff. The next level of this would be recording yourself while sleeping videos.
Would be let's sleep or sleepcam dunno
yeah, that doesn't make any sense why they should even make a penny off of showing another video in its entirety, while they watch it with a blank face. and id bet someone is probably going to do that sleep cam eventually.

thumbnails usually annoy me. boobs or butts covering the whole thumbnail when the video is about something unrelated. or that awful photoshopped shock face where they make their eyes obnoxiously bigger. I like some of those vids too, but the thumbnails are just so awful.

and channels that have 3 full minuts of an intro to some loud anime music and sprite characters fighting or something like that... then again I havent seen much of that since 2007 so I think we're good now.

If you make an intro its got to either be super super short, or super super catchy (like gamegrumps and game theory intros)

thumbnails usually annoy me. boobs or butts covering the whole thumbnail when the video is about something unrelated. or that awful photoshopped shock face where they make their eyes obnoxiously bigger. I like some of those vids too, but the thumbnails are just so awful.

and channels that have 3 full minuts of an intro to some loud anime music and sprite characters fighting or something like that... then again I havent seen much of that since 2007 so I think we're good now.

If you make an intro its got to either be super super short, or super super catchy (like gamegrumps and game theory intros)

Yeah, i hate it when you watch a video because of the thumbnail, but when you watch the video, its completely unrelated.

also usually for me when an intro is more than like 20 seconds i just move onto another video. Like do you really need a long a** intro?

Reactions are so pointless unless your a face in the genre of video your watching. Why do I care what a random person thinks about something?

I really dislike prank videos. Especially when it's just them being mean or sexist/racist/whateverist and then shouting that "it's a prank, bro!" afterwards as if it's an excuse for their crappy behaviour. Some other prank channels are alright, but I genuinely don't like those people who do stuff like that.
I do like some vine compilations but I can understand why it's disliked. Especially because people are barely putting any effort in, just slapping a bunch of 6 sec videos together that they didn't make and then getting paid for it.
Tbh all of these categories are cringe-worthy.

I voted prank, mostly because I find very very few pranks to actually be funny...often I find them humiliating and stupid.
But that's just me ^^

I don't think I have a type of videos that I avoid ... I just like watching the people... I mean I don't watch gaming vids or prank vid cause they don't really interest me... but I really do get annoyed about the thumbnail thing as well

Back