Worst type of Videos/Channels

What are your most hated type of channel or videos?

• "Prank"

Votes: 17 29.8%
  • "Reaction"

Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Vine compilations

Votes: 10 17.5%
  • all of the above

Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Other (comment below)

Votes: 2 3.5%

• Total voters
I really dislike prank videos. Especially when it's just them being mean or sexist/racist/whateverist and then shouting that "it's a prank, bro!" afterwards as if it's an excuse for their crappy behaviour. Some other prank channels are alright, but I genuinely don't like those people who do stuff like that.
I do like some vine compilations but I can understand why it's disliked. Especially because people are barely putting any effort in, just slapping a bunch of 6 sec videos together that they didn't make and then getting paid for it.
Tbh all of these categories are cringe-worthy.
pretty soon its going to be, "beating up strangers in public, gone wrong!" and then theyll try and pass it off as a "prank"
and as for the vine comps, 99% of the vines arent even funny to me, their either stolen or overused jokes.[DOUBLEPOST=1455307961,1455307887][/DOUBLEPOST]
Reactions are so pointless unless your a face in the genre of video your watching. Why do I care what a random person thinks about something?
exactly, why should people care how someone reacts to the video? why don't they themselves just watch the video and see what their own reaction is?[DOUBLEPOST=1455308026][/DOUBLEPOST]
I voted prank, mostly because I find very very few pranks to actually be funny...often I find them humiliating and stupid.
But that's just me ^^
some of the prank videos are verrry cringe worthy and make you think, "why the hell would someone do that?"[DOUBLEPOST=1455308091][/DOUBLEPOST]
I don't think I have a type of videos that I avoid ... I just like watching the people... I mean I don't watch gaming vids or prank vid cause they don't really interest me... but I really do get annoyed about the thumbnail thing as well
yeah that thumbnail thing really bugs me.

Prank videos, I absolutely despise them. Take the disgusting human being known as Sam Pepper who violates women in public and then fake kills someone in front of their best friend and slabs the phrase 'It's just a prank bro' onto it. Just vile.

Any channel where there is no value given to the viewer besides wasting their time. I think of a lot of vines, snapchat stuff, etc. as being utterly useless. Entertaining to some extent, but useless.

There's still a part of me tempted to say "anything without cats"...yes...I am one of those people who can spend hours watching cat videos on youtube...

Prank videos, I absolutely despise them. Take the disgusting human being known as Sam Pepper who violates women in public and then fake kills someone in front of their best friend and slabs the phrase 'It's just a prank bro' onto it. Just vile.
pretty soon its gonna be "Blowing up house with family inside prank, gone wrong, gone sexual, cops called" its only a matter of time before some idiot tries to pull that "prank"[DOUBLEPOST=1455556625,1455556572][/DOUBLEPOST]
Any channel where there is no value given to the viewer besides wasting their time. I think of a lot of vines, snapchat stuff, etc. as being utterly useless. Entertaining to some extent, but useless.
yeah those all are pretty useless.[DOUBLEPOST=1455556664][/DOUBLEPOST]
There's still a part of me tempted to say "anything without cats"...yes...I am one of those people who can spend hours watching cat videos on youtube...
i don't know why but i cant watch cat videos without getting really annoyed... its just me though.

Back