Worst type of Videos/Channels

What are your most hated type of channel or videos?

• "Prank"

Votes: 17 29.8%
  • "Reaction"

Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Vine compilations

Votes: 10 17.5%
  • all of the above

Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Other (comment below)

Votes: 2 3.5%

• Total voters
The only vlogger I watch is Drew Monson.
But he is pretty awesome.
Some vloggers can actually be pretty good as in they do a some story videos or something like that, or when they discuss a topic and crack jokes and whatnot, but when they start doing click-baity kind of stuff, and when you watch their video, and its just pretty boring, thats when it gets bad.

I kind of have to agree with TheSwedishTraveler on how that channel did ask you to re upload, which many channels like that fail to do. But youd expect them to stop after basically telling them to f*** off.
Then again, they should accept the fact that he says no.
Another thing that pisses me off is the fact the reactionists that don´t ask for permission gets mad when people call them out for it! (Gradeaundera vs Tyrone is a great example!)

Some vloggers can actually be pretty good as in they do a some story videos or something like that, or when they discuss a topic and crack jokes and whatnot, but when they start doing click-baity kind of stuff, and when you watch their video, and its just pretty boring, thats when it gets bad.
Yeah, I've seen plenty of those around.

I honestly don't have a problem with vloggers if they are making their own material and discussing things they are interested it, as long as they are not stealing others content its all good.

To me it would be a tie between "Prank" videos, and Vine compilations. The "Prank" videos Im kind of just tired of for one, and two there have been quit a few who hire actors for it. Also I feel like Vine compilations are kind of lazy, and stealing from the creators of the vine videos. I can understand if the creator of the vine videos made a compilation just for people who don't use vine can see them on their channel or something.
That does make sense for people who do vine comps to feature other viners and possibly help them out by getting new people to use vine. but in my opinion, they take no effort to make those videos whatsoever, and on the comps that are monetized, the channel creator (who probably doesn't even use their own vines) gets all of the money for other peoples work.[DOUBLEPOST=1455055171,1455055079][/DOUBLEPOST]
I honestly don't have a problem with vloggers if they are making their own material and discussing things they are interested it, as long as they are not stealing others content its all good.
Its all good to me aswell, as long as its not clickait and they talk about something interesting that isn't being recycled or overused. but for the most part i just cant get interested in vlogs.[DOUBLEPOST=1455055204][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yeah, I've seen plenty of those around.
yeah, roman atwood does a lot of boring click baity videos... he's like the king of that crap.[DOUBLEPOST=1455055332][/DOUBLEPOST]
Then again, they should accept the fact that he says no.
Another thing that pisses me off is the fact the reactionists that don´t ask for permission gets mad when people call them out for it! (Gradeaundera vs Tyrone is a great example!)
Yeah, i don't get why tyrone is still confused that people are getting p****d because he used other peoples videos without asking for permission.

A lot of hate for Vlogs here, maybe not hate, I think a vlog can be pretty good - if the person is doing something interesting or are one of those really good story tellers, you know the people who you meet sometimes who can just hold your attention.

I generally dislike prank channels tho, a camera is not a free licence to get up in peoples lives and do stuuf to them. And some of the things we are begining to see are getting to be a bit extreme - wont be long till someone is killed and laws are passed I reckon.

I know that this is going to be an unpopular opinion but I think, at the moment at least I am least fond of game channels, everywhere I look I seem to run into one. I do like them when they play really odd games though. I am so bad at hating.

A lot of hate for Vlogs here, maybe not hate, I think a vlog can be pretty good - if the person is doing something interesting or are one of those really good story tellers, you know the people who you meet sometimes who can just hold your attention.

I generally dislike prank channels tho, a camera is not a free licence to get up in peoples lives and do stuuf to them. And some of the things we are begining to see are getting to be a bit extreme - wont be long till someone is killed and laws are passed I reckon.

I know that this is going to be an unpopular opinion but I think, at the moment at least I am least fond of game channels, everywhere I look I seem to run into one. I do like them when they play really odd games though. I am so bad at hating.

I have to agree with you on the gaming channels, i personally think that they are an oversaturated market for videos.
I also agree with you on the prank channels, the rate they are going, who know what retarded videos they may pump out next.
Now, i don't necessarily hate vlog channels, i just hate the ones that don't have an interesting subject, and get all of their views from clickbait.

Vine compilation have to be up there with the worse, but I don't really like any of the type of videos u mentioned haha

Back