Which content would you want to see?

QuestinBooty

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello guys!

I have been trying to make up my mind about starting a YouTube channel once again and I just don't know... I have started a channel and uploaded some videos almost exactly one year ago. I've stopped because of some personal issues. Now I've got the time to do it again and would love to try it, but I just don't know what people would want to see. I want to concentrate on gaming in general, but there are soooo many gaming channels out there, I don't know if people would care about my channel at all. On the one hand I would love to play some less known games, some JRPGs and horror games, but on the other hand I know no one would watch those because they're not mainstream enough. What do you guys think? What would you like to see on a new channel, generally? Not just gaming related. I'd really love to know your opinion. It would help me a lot to make up my mind.

sphamedia

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
people watch for a personality, do what you can be yourself with the most, personally i thing the gaming thing is over done butif thats you at your best then do it

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Moved to the scripts / ideas / planning forum. :)

Reactions: QuestinBooty

Ralph Mickey

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I wouldn't mind watching a gaming video where maybe 2 games that are similar (or direct opposites) are compared and call out where maybe the games are just the same (different graphics) or "this could have been done better if they did it like this" type of thing.