What do you think is an essential for making YT videos?

Darkinno

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
First comes your personality.Then confidence and how well is your video edited.Try to be original :D

Reactions: BillyVlogsTV

LifeWithKristen

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Being yourself & having compassion for your interests that you want to share with your YouTube community :)

Akim bolduc dicks

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Depends what kind of videos your making. If its gaming its a computer with decent specs so that you can get a playable frame rate (tired of people thinking 15fps is watchable). If your console gaming its a capture card and again a computer that can edit videos. Vlogging is a good camera. Please don't make vlogs with a 360p camera. If its a prank channel... actors (git rked keds). etc... and for every type of channel you need a good microphone. Please don't record on a potato.

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Patience. Two years after my first upload before I became partnered, then three years from it before I finally hit 1,000 subs. It's definitely something to be in for the long haul.
I agree with this. I see so many posts from people who have had a channel for a month or so saying, "Why hasn't my channel blown up yet?!?!?" If you want to be successful at anything, you have to put the time in and be in it for the long haul.

Batzii

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
as long as you love doing it, that's all that matters.

MeltedPebbles

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Personally I think its good thumbnails/titles. Every big Youtuber has some dope thumbnails and titles that are to some point original.

Hiroto

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Honestly, whats essential that you have a passion and love for making videos. Cause without that your content wont be what you like and you just cant continue

MintApocalypse

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I was going to say patience, but since someone's already said it, i'll go with willpower.

iMSaiyan

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Confidence is key, on top of everything else. Besides passion for making videos, that's a given.