Its Ryan

Youtuber?
hey guys there has been something that has been bothering me for a long time and i don't know what to do about it.
So i run a channel called its ryan and I play minecraft/roblox games. I make funny moments videos and i freaking love it.
But here is the problem. I love youtube. I love it so much that i want it to be my job and i won't take anything else. The problem is that although editing and filming is fun promoting my channel isn't. AT ALL. Its made me rethink my dreams. I would promote all day and only get 1 sub and i hate it!!!!!
I know that if I don't promote I won't grow, but I don't want to. Id rather spend that time on making my content better.
Guys what do I do?

I don't really promote my videos for that reason. I will usually post them on here and that is it.... I don't use social media, lol.

I don't really promote my videos for that reason. I will usually post them on here and that is it.... I don't use social media, lol.
yea id love to do that, but idk though. I know that promoting is key to having a successful channel, but I hate it. Its make me dislike youtube. So idk what to do

I guess promoting is a big part of starting off your dream job. Make sure to not give up. Once you get the ball rolling everything will be easy. I feel ya too about the 1 sub thing after promoting a whole day, sometimes I get none. :)

I guess promoting is a big part of starting off your dream job. Make sure to not give up. Once you get the ball rolling everything will be easy. I feel ya too about the 1 sub thing after promoting a whole day, sometimes I get none. :)
yea i guess. I have tried all types of promotion and none of them have worked for me and i hate it. idk man any suggestions?

yea i guess. I have tried all types of promotion and none of them have worked for me and i hate it. idk man any suggestions?
Have you tried groups? You do minecraft right? Go and search for minecraft Facebook groups or Google Plus groups. Subreddits about minecraft. Minecraft forums. They all help when you share your videos there :)

Gaming channels are tough because there are so many out there. You have to really try to set yourself apart and do something unique. Then you need to really promote yourself, but do it properly, dont spam sites like Reddit make sure to find communities (like here) where your content will be welcomed including gaming oriented site and subreddits. If your videos are good enough you should get a following. Keep at it good luck.

Gaming channels are tough because there are so many out there. You have to really try to set yourself apart and do something unique. Then you need to really promote yourself, but do it properly, dont spam sites like Reddit make sure to find communities (like here) where your content will be welcomed including gaming oriented site and subreddits. If your videos are good enough you should get a following. Keep at it good luck.
tru tru. idk if my videos are good enough though. can u check it out and see how it is? I think that i am unique but im unsure about it. and thanks so much!![DOUBLEPOST=1474080529,1474080488][/DOUBLEPOST]
Have you tried groups? You do minecraft right? Go and search for minecraft Facebook groups or Google Plus groups. Subreddits about minecraft. Minecraft forums. They all help when you share your videos there :)
ya sure. Ive tried almost all of them except of Facebook. Does Facebook really help?

tru tru. idk if my videos are good enough though. can u check it out and see how it is? I think that i am unique but im unsure about it. and thanks so much!![DOUBLEPOST=1474080529,1474080488][/DOUBLEPOST]
ya sure. Ive tried almost all of them except of Facebook. Does Facebook really help?
I haven't had too much success with facebook. Most people on there just want to do sub for sub. I gotten a few people into my channel through there but it took a lot of searching to find the right page to post on.

Back