Freshly Finished

Loving YTtalk
Hey Everyone!

I wanted to get a quick review on my New intro, and the latest video I did. The video is the Live Performance of Atmosphere performing his song "Kanye West" and the intro, well, is the intro to it lol. Just wanted to see what you all thought about the technique i tried to use in regards to making this into somewhat of a music video instead of just a recap of a live performance. also, not sure if when you hover over the subscribe button on my videos if the (direct) subscribe button pops up beside it as there is no need to sub to myself, it wont show me. if you could let me know that as well, that would be awesome! anyway, I'll stop babbling and let yah get to watching :) thanks everyone!

Video :

Hey Everyone!

I wanted to get a quick review on my New intro, and the latest video I did. The video is the Live Performance of Atmosphere performing his song "Kanye West" and the intro, well, is the intro to it lol. Just wanted to see what you all thought about the technique i tried to use in regards to making this into somewhat of a music video instead of just a recap of a live performance. also, not sure if when you hover over the subscribe button on my videos if the (direct) subscribe button pops up beside it as there is no need to sub to myself, it wont show me. if you could let me know that as well, that would be awesome! anyway, I'll stop babbling and let yah get to watching :) thanks everyone!

Video :

Hey man, just thought I would return the favor. First off yes, when you hover over the subscribe button a little window will popup with an actual subscribe button.

About the intro video. In general I thought that how the footage was shot and cut was a very nice acompanyment to the song. Somehow it felt as if it had the same mood as the song. Colors matched this mood also nicely. I saw some nice camerawork, panning, zooming, focus shifts. And generally interesting framing choices. Only negative thing that struck me was that some of the shot seemed restless, especially the shots that were panning vertically. It seemed as if some of those shots had a strange stutter not smooth as would have fit the music.

About your last video (Atmosphere: Live At Center Of Gravity 2015). I am really curious how you shot that. Was it really one recording session, and how many cameras did you use? I think that this video was a lot harder to make. If you managed to do this with one or two cameras during one recording session then I am hugely impressed. In that case you really went all out and milked that recording session for all it was worth. Making the most interesting video based on limited material. If you shot it over multiple sessions or with many cameras it becomes less impressive but it is still a solid video. What I saw was a music video that was very dynamic, with interesting and varied shots, and appropriate special effects. All in all a dynamic video that matched the music very well. My only gripe with it is that some of the shots don't seem to match the music very well if at all. Which would make sense if you had to make the video with a limited amount of footage.

Hey man, just thought I would return the favor. First off yes, when you hover over the subscribe button a little window will popup with an actual subscribe button.

About the intro video. In general I thought that how the footage was shot and cut was a very nice acompanyment to the song. Somehow it felt as if it had the same mood as the song. Colors matched this mood also nicely. I saw some nice camerawork, panning, zooming, focus shifts. And generally interesting framing choices. Only negative thing that struck me was that some of the shot seemed restless, especially the shots that were panning vertically. It seemed as if some of those shots had a strange stutter not smooth as would have fit the music.

About your last video (Atmosphere: Live At Center Of Gravity 2015). I am really curious how you shot that. Was it really one recording session, and how many cameras did you use? I think that this video was a lot harder to make. If you managed to do this with one or two cameras during one recording session then I am hugely impressed. In that case you really went all out and milked that recording session for all it was worth. Making the most interesting video based on limited material. If you shot it over multiple sessions or with many cameras it becomes less impressive but it is still a solid video. What I saw was a music video that was very dynamic, with interesting and varied shots, and appropriate special effects. All in all a dynamic video that matched the music very well. My only gripe with it is that some of the shots don't seem to match the music very well if at all. Which would make sense if you had to make the video with a limited amount of footage.

Thank you for the feedback I really appreciate it!! And thank you for letting me know about the sub button, that was on my mind a bunch :) The Atmosphere video was yes, shot with me, 1 camera, one set of about 5 songs at 1 live show during a beach festival. lol so yep, i was quite limited and had to really bust my a** to get as much footage as i could to make this video, utilizing filming in normal 24 frames a second and filming at 96fps switching back and forth during the show to try and get what i needed lol, needless to say, it was quite a grind. thanks again for the feedback and complements, i will certainly take into account what you brought up. I appreciate it :)

Back