Hi to all of you! This is a quick photo of my setup for recording. I'm utilizing an Audio-Technica AT2020 microphone in conjunction with a Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 interface. To improve the sound quality, I installed some acoustic panels in my room. For playback, I also have two JBL 305P MkII monitors.
I'd love to see how everyone has organized their spaces and hear any advice you may have for making mine better.

Hi everyone! I just took a picture of my recording setup and wanted to share it with you all. It’s been a game-changer for my audio and video projects. I’ve got a high-quality microphone, a pop filter, and soundproofing panels that make a huge difference. The setup is compact but effective, and I’m thrilled with the results. If you’re looking to upgrade or optimize your own recording space, I highly recommend taking a look at my setup for some inspiration. Feel free to share your own setups too—I’d love to see how others are creating great content

L2TiEZw.jpg

My setup that I'm very proud of! I did an in-depth video on it, but here's a recap of the specs:

i7 4790, GTX 1070, 1x ASUS PG278Q and 2x ASUS PB277Q :D
Why so many screens/

gotta say! that is one sexy Midi Controller you have there. or 2 i should say![DOUBLEPOST=1461004557,1461004493][/DOUBLEPOST]well, as i dont really "Vlog" or film any kind of stationary me in front of the camera type videos, its more of a filming set up, so here is my gear! :DView attachment 35110[DOUBLEPOST=1461021127][/DOUBLEPOST]Since my channel is more about Cinematography and film making, I don't actually have a "set up" but here is a photo of the wonderful gear I use on a daily basis to capture and bring all my content to life!

View attachment 35127
Mad skills

So I said around a week ago that the new setup picture would be coming soon. Well, it's here.

I bought some speaker stands to replace my speaker isolation pads, got a new desk, so instead of having both my TV and my iMac on the same desk the TV is on a set of draws and the iMac has it's own space.

Personally I think it looks really clean, professional and it a really nice workspace for me. I can write essays, chill and most importantly edit without distractions using this setup. Having all the extra room where my speakers used to be is really nice as well because I can put things to the side of the iMac instead of underneath it.

View attachment 27001

Since taking the photograph, I've hidden the cables that are hanging down underneath the desk as it has a built-in cable trunk/holder. And, I've also put my laptop case (to the right of the desk) into one of the 2 draws which the desk has.

Full Setup:
Late 2012 iMac (the superthin one), max spec.
Late 2014 Macbook Pro Retina (13 inch, base spec)
Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2014 Keyboard (Mac US Edition)
Razer Deathadder 2013
Razer Golithus Control (Extended Edition)
Blue Yeti Microphone
Anker 13 Port USB3 Hub
Western Digital 1TB USB2 External HD
2x's KRK Rokit RP5 G3's
2x's Gorilla Stands (Monitor Stands)
Standard desk from Ikea (approx 1.6m wide)
GTOmega Racing Gaming Chair
Standard desk lamp

In desk draws:
Apple Keyboard (with num pad)
Apple Magic Mouse
Apple Magic Touchpad
Apple Earpods
Jabra Rox
Anker 12000ml/a usb charger
500GB USB3 portable HD
Loads of SD Cards, in a waterproof SD Card case
Beats By Dre - Solo HD (wish I didn't buy them)
How do you conenct the KRK to computer?

Back