20170512_135223.jpg
Don't mind the "very professional" camera stand. I have a small desk so I have everything cramped a bit. I will also be moving to other room soon so my soundproofing stuff will be a bit better done, for now it mostly serves as better background than I had before. So yeah, that's that.

Xo0uxKG.jpg

By8Xakp.jpg

And I thought I was the only one that use a digital photo camera to record the video. lol

da1790595d8e448fd06d01d51c4ddb7f.jpg

Last edited:
331qa05.png

I wonder if I have enough screens?;) I couldn't stop myself. And this is just one corner of my room aka the man cave. I also have a huge green screen set up on the other side of it.

20170906_232215.jpg

It's a mostly a gaming setup 'cause that the kinda sorta things I do. :).

I also now have an external hard drive hooked up to my PS4 and a second external hard drive hooked up to my PC. A back up for my backup. :).

Also, I'm totally enjoying seeing everyone's setup.

Later my cool dudes! :).

Last edited:
Lol my setup is to big to take picture not bc it's alot it's just my space is so small it's hard to get a nice wide, lol the camera is on the bed 3 eye lights which i'm not a fan of and no rim lights but a back light to make the white walls a little bit of color. I have video if want to see it.
When watching BTS of things it's always really cool to see how everything is done and set up so I've decided to make a thread where you post your setup explaining how it all works, these things seem fascinating :p Beware I might end up asking loads of questions :D

I guess I'll start it off then here's mine...
View attachment 20690
What I do here is I have my camera hooked up to my pc monitor so I can see everything in big screen, then my microphone mounted to a tripod sitting in front of where I sit, connected via an extension cable to the camera, then at the side I have my laptop where I put up all the main points I need to say and that's pretty much my setup :)

Ok so you're up next :D

I needed an overhead camera mount. I searched online and found most stores offered lots of either flimsy or too expensive solutions. Next i watched a lot of youtube videos where people had made their own but they all ended up buying metal pipe or wood stuff and/or making them way overcomplicated, time consuming, and again expensive. Finally I was inspired by the creativity of some younger youtubers building stuff from Lego, books, and all sorts- making us grown ups look less than clever. :giggle: So i grabbed a couple of items from the Garage and made this is in less than 5 minutes. Hight adjustable and supporting 2 tonnes lol
IMG_0076.PNG

My current setup is for animation and music production, if I record video it's usually with my Galaxy S3 camera.
There's also more to the left and right but didn't include it in this photo, it's just a guitar, amp, a kinect, and some useless other junk like controllers.
my_setup_as_of_july_12_th__2014_by_bronysinc-d7qdy8k.jpg

Do you have an audio interface that you use to connect the midi controller and mic to your computer? If so, what brand and model?

Back