Its Ryan

Youtuber?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys!!! I have been gaming on youtube for about 2 months and I have really been enjoying it!!! But I have always wanted to do more. I was deciding on whether or not I should make a new youtube channel with things that I have always wanted to do.
But here is the problem. If you look at my gaming channel it has some hardcore editing and it takes me a long time to do them. So if I do another channel it will take me even more time.
So should i do it!?

chottom

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Yes of course - why not. It is always nice to explore something new. Just keep it easy (do not waste too much time with editing) and clean (no spam and scam) and enjoy! :)

haley&connor

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Definitely! It is always awesome to try new things and broaden your horizons! Good luck to you and I hope it all works out!

SweetsAndCandy

Reaction score
Hi,

I also run multiple channels. It is definitely worth it. However, I always try to prioritize one channel. In my opinion it is also important to work on only one channel at a time. For example, this month I only work on videos for Channel 1 and next month I try to focus on videos for Channel 2 and so on.... due to Workflow optimization.

good luck

SweetsAndCandy

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I've moved this to the Strategies & Technique Advice Forum. ^^

KidsCorner

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi, depends on what you want to achieve. If you want to go for growth, I would prioritize your first channel as much as possible (like a business), it's difficult enough already to grow as a starter :)
If you're more focussed on enjoying your time and youtube growth is not critical, go for it I would say. You could e.g. reduce the upload frequency of your second channel compared to the first one if you're struggling to keep up with the uploads.

KiddieToysReview

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think build one channel till it's sustainable and generating sufficient traffic on it's own.
Then consider a second channel.
We will definitely do a second channel, once this one gets to a good traffic level. then you have lots of strategies to promote the new channel and get it decent growth right out the gate.

Its Ryan

Youtuber?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
THANKS SO MUCH FOR ALL THE ADVICE GUYS!!!

Jambareeqi

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Maybe get someone else to edit the second channel's videos?