Recording = Awkward?!

Did you guys ever laugh at yourself or feel awkward when recording and talking to yourself? As sometimes I can't help but laugh when I record and my mom/dad walks in and be like ''you okay son?'':bounce::bounce::bounce:

When one of my parents walks in the room whilst I'm recording, I go COMPLETELY silent. I feel really awkward when that happens. XD[DOUBLEPOST=1467984685,1467984557][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yeah that's what I was thinking. I saw your FNAF Creation. Your reactions were priceless LOL ( didn't even know they had that game ) and that looks way creepier then FNAF (The Original) I just downloaded it and I'm going to play it tomorrow. More than excited to collaborate yo. When do you usually record? FireVeteran is my Skype.

I have a sign on my door that says, "Recording In Progress, SHHHHHHHHH!" XD And yes, I tell my family when I'm recording, otherwise the house is so loud. XD

Even though my partner helps with more than half the videos I record (he plays most of the characters in most of the videos, as he's the better puppeteer), I feel really awkward about filming my solo videos when he's in the house. No idea why.

100%, I find it hard to film myself when other people are in the house, also.

recording is very awkward for me. talking to a camera felt so unnatural that i once put a cut-out of steve urkel (any 90's fans?) behind my camera and talked to him instead!

Recording feels a little awkward to me still. By now I am used to hearing my own voice, but it is still a strange experience. I am counting on it that it will get better over time, though. You should grow used to it eventually is my assumption.

I think everyone feels a little award at first. I know I did and I felt like I sounded ridiculous because I was not (and still am not) used to hearing myself talk. But, eventually I am sure you will get used to it. ;)

When one of my parents walks in the room whilst I'm recording, I go COMPLETELY silent. I feel really awkward when that happens. XD[DOUBLEPOST=1467984685,1467984557][/DOUBLEPOST]

I have a sign on my door that says, "Recording In Progress, SHHHHHHHHH!" XD And yes, I tell my family when I'm recording, otherwise the house is so loud. XD
WAIT WHAT!! HAHAHA I need me one of those signs!!! :spin:[DOUBLEPOST=1468308026][/DOUBLEPOST]
There's a reason why I record when I'm alone at home ;D
There are many things we do when we are home alone :wink2::wink2::wink2::wink2::wink2: *SHHHHH*

Back