What kind of video schedule do you enjoy more?

• Every Day

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Weekly

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! My name is AchillestheHunter but many call me Achilles. I have a few friends in a non-official group we started. We are getting ready to start putting videos up and are looking for more people to play with. New youtubers or if you already have started come join us! We want to mostly play World of Warcraft, Garry;s Mod, CS:GO, and minecraft. We're up to suggestions though. If you would like to collab, just send me an email or skype me!

Email: achillesthehunter@gmail.com

You might want to add your channel link so people can see your content before thinking about collaborating.

Hi! My name is Alex but on Youtube I'm AchillestheHunter. Just call me Achilles. I am a Youtuber looking to grow fast in a short amount of time, I know its hard, but its possible. I am a gaming based channel that play all kinds of games. I want to play games with a group of people looking to grow fast as well. Go check out my channel all though I have not posted anything yet.

So why would I want to collab with you Achilles? Good question! I have hadmany channels in the past and am looking to grow this one as fast as possible for fun. Fame and money are a plus, but I just LOVE YouTube. I'm 16 and know how to edit and have equipment for recording. Also, I have a funny personality.

What games do you like to play the most Achilles? I like to play World of Warcraft, Garrys Mod, Minecraft every once and a while, CS:GO even though I suck at it, and other random games that I feel like playing.

If you want to support my channel you can but using that link up there, go check it out if you're wanting to collab. Skyping me is the fastest way to reach me. Emailing me will work, but I don't check it as often. Thanks for reading this and I hope to recording with you in the future! Much love, Achilles

Email: achillesthehunter@gmail.com

hey man, I just started out. (10 subs) My friend and i play the same games you do, mainly cs:go. Im down to do a collab with you. Btw, im 15.
Skpe Kronik fury

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back