Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm having such a struggle reaching 1k subs. I've had my channel for about a year, but did take a few months off.

I see new gaming channels all the time taking off and I seem to be stuck. I'm not too sure what I'm doing wrong.

I post to twitter and Tumblr when a video comes out. Any other social media suggestions?

I tried a Facebook page but that's really hard to get likes and for people to follow it.

I do livestream and that always seems to help my subs cause I get at least 5 new subs every stream, but I definitely can't stream everytime.

My livestreams also do better than my regular videos.

promote promote promote
and maybe change your thumbnails up abit x

You can also try to work with your keywords/SEO if you havent done that already.. I didnt do that in the beginning but now I got into it and I am starting to see the effect:up2::)
You can also try with collaborations. Collabs has helped my channel grow a lot too

Content is king.... and so is luck.... unfortunately. But keep going. I finally hit 100 after almost 4 years. Just have to post consistently and try to pick relevant games to go with. And 1 year is not that long to go without 1000 subs anymore. I read somewhere that if you have 100, you're actually in the top 5% of youtubers. If that's true, that just means there are tons and tons of youtubers out there. But you're also ahead of a lot of them at least.
Yeah I heard that, I just recently hit 3k and I heard that's a hard number to hit now that there's so many people making you've videos it's really hard to get your channel noticed. I seen some really good content that people make that no one knows about its sad you can be really good but still not get noticed[DOUBLEPOST=1504567378,1504567194][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm having such a struggle reaching 1k subs. I've had my channel for about a year, but did take a few months off.

I see new gaming channels all the time taking off and I seem to be stuck. I'm not too sure what I'm doing wrong.

I post to twitter and Tumblr when a video comes out. Any other social media suggestions?

I tried a Facebook page but that's really hard to get likes and for people to follow it.

I do livestream and that always seems to help my subs cause I get at least 5 new subs every stream, but I definitely can't stream everytime.

Good luck with reaching 1k it sounds like you're doing everything right keep it up you will get there, just try to stay positive!

Lots of gamers on Twitter. Create a twitter account tied to your channel's theme. Be sure to follow other gamers and they will follow you and begin to look at your videos you post on twitter. Since you have a number of videos already, you can tweet out a video each day especially when you have a good number of followers.

Don't focus on the numbers. Focus on what you enjoy.
If you try following trends, doing what the big you tubers are doing and watch your number every hour, 1. you will go crazy 2. people will go away
because you will stop being yourself and that is what will get you a following.
Better to have 100 loyal subs than 1,000 temporary trend lookers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back