Places To Promote Your Channel

SmokeySpace

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Just looking for places to promote my gaming channel, I've tried here, gamespot forums, google+, Reddit, just about anywhere and not too much as worked out that well.

Any other suggestions or suggestions for the things I have done that maybe I have done wrong?

Reactions: Kyrostorm

MrWhiskers

FreakStyle Gaming
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I personally advertise on Google+ & Twitter mainly get some views not a whole lot from them. Reviewing my analytics shows most of my views are from Google / YouTube searches.

lsherran

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Look for micro-communities to join on social media. For example, on Facebook there are a lot of drone owner groups where they actively encourage you to share your experiences, videos and photos. This applies to a lot of different categories, and they have good engagement rates.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I've moved your thread to the strategy / technique forum. :)

You've had some great replies so far.

This question gets asked (and answered) a lot so I would also suggest you also browse the other threads in this section............

Reactions: lsherran

King Christo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Id say as long as your having fun to not worry about how many subs ir views you are getting. Simple as that.

The Bomber Brigade

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I would say twitter or Facebook. Those are the ones I use the most. I post my videos on my personal twitter account but I have a page for my account on Facebook. If you post it on your personal accounts there is a higher probability of people seeing it because you already have friends that follow you.

Commander Skull

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Reviewer, Cartoonist, Animator
Well social media. It can have a pretty big impact, as well as Reddit. I also do gaming, commentary and vlogs and those are good places to start and get more people.

Hadi

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Usually, I'd say Reddit, but you'd need to know all the subreddits that you could share to. Look for subreddits that are basically made for us small content creators. These people know the struggle of growing a small channel and give each other a chance to prove their content worthy of recognition.

Another thing you could do is upload more frequently. You seem to upload 2-3 times a week, and that's a lot. However, you need to keep in mind that the more videos you upload, the larger the chance is of having people stumble upon your videos. You might say that quality > quantity, and that's true! Unfortunately, since our channels are extremely small in comparison to the well-known channels, even if you had perfect editing and funny/entertaining content, people are still less likely to discover you.

I'm trying to upload frequently while maintaining quality, and it seems to do my channel plenty of good :)

SmokeySpace

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I personally advertise on Google+ & Twitter mainly get some views not a whole lot from them. Reviewing my analytics shows most of my views are from Google / YouTube searches.
Ok cool thx for the help :D