Tyler Andrews

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey there! My name is Tyler Andrews and I'm searching for people with a little bit bigger of a fan base and video engagement than what I've really seen in the gaming forum so far...

Currently, I have 215 Subscribers, and my view counts are (TOTAL: 4,727) This past week: 324 views. (Just started re uploading on Monday, September 5th.)

I would really love to collab with a bunch of people with different types of channels, and really feel like we can all benefit from hanging out and having fun together.

Games I play / Will buy (Current)

1. Rocket League (95% of my playtime typically.. until I find something else interesting lol)
2. CS:GO (actually pretty new to it, haven't recorded anything yet.)
3. Minecraft
4. Call of Duty
5. Overwatch
6. Trials Fusion

*************** OPEN TO MORE GAMES, JUST NOT 100% UP TO DATE ***********************
Requirements:
Be 17 or over
Be serious about YouTube
Able to follow instructions
Be understandable
Talkative and high energy!

Add me on Skype: TyAndrews6
Add me on Steam: TylerAndrewsYT
Join my discord: RMHxWfr

OfficialRPGames

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
hey, i've been playing rocket league a lot as of late, and would love someone to play with, almost to pro, and currently unranked, but i consider myself decent! i'm super serious about youtube, been two weeks of daily uploads so far, i'll add you on skype and steam

Reactions: Branden Morales

Branden Morales

ENJOYING THE PATH OF LIFE. WHICH IS PIZZA.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I play a lot of those games but on console darn /: Have fun on the pc master race haha :D There's tons of serious people out there about youtube and gaming! I'm sure you'll find people mate :D

Michael Copeland

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey there! My name is Tyler Andrews and I'm searching for people with a little bit bigger of a fan base and video engagement than what I've really seen in the gaming forum so far...

Currently, I have 215 Subscribers, and my view counts are (TOTAL: 4,727) This past week: 324 views. (Just started re uploading on Monday, September 5th.)

I would really love to collab with a bunch of people with different types of channels, and really feel like we can all benefit from hanging out and having fun together.

Games I play / Will buy (Current)

1. Rocket League (95% of my playtime typically.. until I find something else interesting lol)
2. CS:GO (actually pretty new to it, haven't recorded anything yet.)
3. Minecraft
4. Call of Duty
5. Overwatch
6. Trials Fusion

*************** OPEN TO MORE GAMES, JUST NOT 100% UP TO DATE ***********************
Requirements:
Be 17 or over
Be serious about YouTube
Able to follow instructions
Be understandable
Talkative and high energy!

Add me on Skype: TyAndrews6
Add me on Steam: TylerAndrewsYT
Join my discord: RMHxWfr
Hey dude me and my friend would be interested in collabing with you.

KantoGaming

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey I would be up for this :) just check out my channel and lemme know if I'm a good fit.