Hi everyone! It's been forever since I've been on here and youtube to be honest, however I want to get back into the habit of making youtube video and I was wondering if anyone wanted to collab and make some gaming videos and/or discuss ideas on how to make a gaming youtube channel successful. I could really use the advice.
Also, it would be awesome to have some gamer friends who do youtube, to help support each other on the way to youtube success.
Let me know if anyone would like to join me in my youtube gaming career quest!
Also, gamer buds are awesome too haha
Hi there I'm a bit of a latecomer. Collabing would be awesome. Feel free to email me at datdragonboy3000@gmail.com. I'm sorry about the email name btw it was made a very long time ago :p The main games I play for PC are Sims,SimCity,Minecraft,Banished and some other more indie games on Steam like Race The Sun. I play the occasional flash game too and I am also open to new game suggestions you may offer for collabing on. You seem like a cool person and I look forward to hearing from you.

~Matt

PS. If I don't reply on my email within a day then follow me on Twitter @DFOV3000 and DM on there or message my channel on YouTube :D

Back