It's nice to see other people from Southern Cali! I would totally collab buuuuut my channel isn't about gameplay videos. I'm more of a reviewer 0:

It's nice to see other people from Southern Cali! I would totally collab buuuuut my channel isn't about gameplay videos. I'm more of a reviewer 0:
Woop woop southern cali! And I'm up for collabs of any kind to be honest, I just love gaming videos and it will be primarily that on my channel.
but message me if you'd like to talk more![DOUBLEPOST=1467053646,1467052752][/DOUBLEPOST]
Oh btw email me because I can't message yet... I'm such a scrub hahah
totallyAud@gmail.com

Ayy what up and welcome back into the realm of YouTube. If you are down for it we can collab. I can help you by sharing with you what I have gathered so far from my time doing YouTube. If you are interested in sharing ideas or just doing a plain old collab then hit me up in skype. I'll be looking forward to talking with you.

My Skype: morfe.yt

Last edited:
Pls collab with me.

I am lonely.

:D

No but seriously. Would love to collab.

About to go to bed so can't really say much but add me on steam: brambletalon or skype: bramblelyon. Got a bunch of others who I collab with so could introduce you as well. TAKE CARE!

Ayy what up and welcome back into the realm of YouTube. If you are down for it we can collab. I can help you by sharing with you what I have gathered so far from my time doing YouTube. If you are interested in sharing ideas or just doing a plain old collab then hit me up in skype. I'll be looking forward to talking with you.

My Skype: morfe.yt
Let's collab sir! I added you on skype.[DOUBLEPOST=1467085992,1467085964][/DOUBLEPOST]
Pls collab with me.

I am lonely.

:D

No but seriously. Would love to collab.

About to go to bed so can't really say much but add me on steam: brambletalon or skype: bramblelyon. Got a bunch of others who I collab with so could introduce you as well. TAKE CARE!
WOOT WOOT let's collab to help the loneliness from both of us!! hahah :D

[DOUBLEPOST=1467085992,1467085964][/DOUBLEPOST]
WOOT WOOT let's collab to help the loneliness from both of us!! hahah :D[/QUOTE]

Alright just add me on steam: brambletalon or skype brambletalonn! If those don't work tell me !

I never really tried to collab before, but nothing ventured nothing gained I guess. I just wonder about the hours for collab. I work 4pm to 9pm mon-fri and 12noon to 6pm saturday. I wish I had more time off. :(

I never really tried to collab before, but nothing ventured nothing gained I guess. I just wonder about the hours for collab. I work 4pm to 9pm mon-fri and 12noon to 6pm saturday. I wish I had more time off. :(
Well when you do have time to collab, be sure to let me know! :D

Back