Gaming PC Gaming Collabs and Ideas

IGNOran1

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
No idea if you still looking for people to work on videos/livestream with but do let me know as i myself also trying to find others :)

Skype: killer2018 -It's a very old account as i made it when i was like 15 -_- i am 25 now XD

Wonderboy Gaming

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi everyone! It's been forever since I've been on here and youtube to be honest, however I want to get back into the habit of making youtube video and I was wondering if anyone wanted to collab and make some gaming videos and/or discuss ideas on how to make a gaming youtube channel successful. I could really use the advice.
Also, it would be awesome to have some gamer friends who do youtube, to help support each other on the way to youtube success.
Let me know if anyone would like to join me in my youtube gaming career quest!
Also, gamer buds are awesome too haha
I would be down. Check out my channel and let me know if im worthy ;)

Tigerz

Reaction score
hi aud i would love to collab with you but i would like to get in touch with you via skype so if i can dm you on twitter or something else i will give you my skype and we can get to know eachother. :)

repomannw

Reaction score
Howdy I've also been trying to find new people to colab with :) if your still looking for people let me know :D

MKS37LOTUS

I've Got It
Reaction score
yeah totally want to get in contact with you. its always good to share each others subscribers so that we can grow together :) i have 400 something rn and if you are interested in collaborating my skype is mks37lotuspc

RushButter

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I just started a Youtube channel, so I don't know many people, so I would like to collab with you, Aud. As it will help both our channels grow.

As of right now I only play Overwatch, Gmod, Fallout 4, and Skyrim but I plan to feature other games.

Vebula

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
hey im abit late to the party but i would be intrested skype - matttdearman

Aeroinix

Youtube CreatorG
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi! im down to collab, i have a good mic if you wanna, hmu on skype: facebook:aeroaspire