Gaming PC Gaming Collabs and Ideas

totallyAud

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi everyone! It's been forever since I've been on here and youtube to be honest, however I want to get back into the habit of making youtube video and I was wondering if anyone wanted to collab and make some gaming videos and/or discuss ideas on how to make a gaming youtube channel successful. I could really use the advice.
Also, it would be awesome to have some gamer friends who do youtube, to help support each other on the way to youtube success.
Let me know if anyone would like to join me in my youtube gaming career quest!
Also, gamer buds are awesome too haha

wchap001

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
hi aud, im looking to collab. seemss like i have 1 person, so the more the better. i currently play overwatch but looking to buy doom soon and other games. more content, the better!! also free indie horror games seems to get loads of views! Im trying to be funny though im probably not yet :( guessing it needs practice!

anyhow my channel is still gearing up. im still researching and buying the equipment. but im actually getting 20 - 100 views without me even promoting yet. im just trying to get comfortable with the camera first and researching good topics

if you are interested din collabing with me and discussing ideas let me know ill send you my email. Im down to game together, share a new channel, web cam reactions on horror games and.or promote each others channel etc!

but let me know I have 2 channels. one of them gets 100 to 1000 views a video and my new one gets 20 - 100 which im not promoting at all YET

totallyAud

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
hi aud, im looking to collab. seemss like i have 1 person, so the more the better. i currently play overwatch but looking to buy doom soon and other games. more content, the better!! also free indie horror games seems to get loads of views! Im trying to be funny though im probably not yet :( guessing it needs practice!

anyhow my channel is still gearing up. im still researching and buying the equipment. but im actually getting 20 - 100 views without me even promoting yet. im just trying to get comfortable with the camera first and researching good topics

if you are interested din collabing with me and discussing ideas let me know ill send you my email. Im down to game together, share a new channel, web cam reactions on horror games and.or promote each others channel etc!

but let me know I have 2 channels. one of them gets 100 to 1000 views a video and my new one gets 20 - 100 which im not promoting at all YET
Sounds awesome dude! I'd love to connect with ya and chat about where to go next with gaming, youtube and all that good stuff! Message me :D

ZaxTheNoob

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I would be interested to do a collab. However I live in Singapore so it is literally opposite side of the world. I usually record videos on a day to prepare for my upload schedule has I still undergoing education. If you don't mind all these stuffs then you can add me in skype. name is ZaxTheNoob | Just a Name.

totallyAud

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I would be interested to do a collab. However I live in Singapore so it is literally opposite side of the world. I usually record videos on a day to prepare for my upload schedule has I still undergoing education. If you don't mind all these stuffs then you can add me in skype. name is ZaxTheNoob | Just a Name.
I'll add ya dude and see if we can come up with something cool :)

ZERØHD

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
It would be awesome to make collab videos with you, especially on games and etc. I live in the Uk and I also want to go back to making videos after a long period of time. I finished exams so I have lots of time now to focus on youtube :)

totallyAud

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
It would be awesome to make collab videos with you, especially on games and etc. I live in the Uk and I also want to go back to making videos after a long period of time. I finished exams so I have lots of time now to focus on youtube :)
I'm so down dude!! Feel free to email me so we can proceed further with our youtube gaming awesomeness![DOUBLEPOST=1467025545,1467025521][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm so down dude!! Feel free to email me so we can proceed further with our youtube gaming awesomeness!
totallyAud@gmail.com

Anjim

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi everyone! It's been forever since I've been on here and youtube to be honest, however I want to get back into the habit of making youtube video and I was wondering if anyone wanted to collab and make some gaming videos and/or discuss ideas on how to make a gaming youtube channel successful. I could really use the advice.
Also, it would be awesome to have some gamer friends who do youtube, to help support each other on the way to youtube success.
Let me know if anyone would like to join me in my youtube gaming career quest!
Also, gamer buds are awesome too haha[/QUOTE

I would love to join you and my gaming channel is Anjim Plays ( Check it out if you want to) and message me we can setup a time for I. ^_^t