Soooo dumb here but don't actually know where to find those lol. Everywhere else I've been able to just post my permalink invite

Soooo dumb here but don't actually know where to find those lol. Everywhere else I've been able to just post my permalink invite
It should be down towards the bottom right if you have downloaded discord next to your name, but if it isn't there you may haven't verified your account. so here is mine KrivixHD#0680

If the position has not been filled yet I would love to collab! My preferred game would be Minecraft since the only other game I own is Rocket League, which I don't play on my channel. I have 132 subscribers and I get about 50-60 views per video that I make. My videos are semi-family friendly, just no mature content. (swearing, sexual talk, etc.) If you are interested you could take a look at my channel; KevinDoesGaming (same profile picture as seen here) or shoot me a dm on Discord; KevinDoesGaming#1053.

Thanks!

KevinDoesGaming

Hey everyone that sees this I am looking to make / join a PC gaming crew. Right now I have cs-go and a few other games but I will be getting games like gmod soon. I'm looking for like funny moments or more of a lets play lay back type. So hopefully anyone is interested in me xD
Too Yh I'm up for it

Back