Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
As long as you enjoy doing it just keep uploading. It's hard when you're not getting many views but filming and editing should give you a bit of pleasure so do it for yourself, the rest will come in time :)
This is the truth right here.
As long as you enjoy doing it you just keep them videos coming:)
And yes I know it can be hard at times (especially when it feels like you´re talking to your self)
But again, who are you doing this for in the first place??? (hopefully your self)

Merlina Rodas

I've Got It
Reaction score
This is the truth right here.
As long as you enjoy doing it you just keep them videos coming:)
And yes I know it can be hard at times (especially when it feels like you´re talking to your self)
But again, who are you doing this for in the first place??? (hopefully your self)
So true![DOUBLEPOST=1492516008,1492515955][/DOUBLEPOST]Thank you guys for all the motivation, seriously inspiring :)

Just Ted

Reaction score
I came to this thread thinking the same thing. I know I've just started out but I have been trying to network through twitter and I know that when i tweet it's like talking to myself (which I do as well). This site is giving me new hope to really push with what I want to do, so although this isn't my thread I want to say that every comment here has helped me too.

Farley Productions

Pursuing the Arts one step at a time.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Lots of great responses in here!
I guess the best answer I could give to stay motivated is to focus on making yourself better with every video. =] The more determined you are the more inspired people will be by watching you and loving what you do. It's rare that I get a comment or message of someone telling me how that one video I made years ago inspired them to make a Youtube channel and pursue the same goal. For me that's all the motivation I need to keep making videos and enjoying what I love to do each and every day.

AceSketch

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
The thing that motivates me like A LOT is when people comment stuff like: "I saw it, liked it and I subscribed immediatly!". I also like to interact with people that watch my videos. It just fun to meet new people!

Sound_Proof

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yeah I've found that the hard times show us who we truly are. That's why I never plan on quitting

Reactions: Just Ted