Gaming Looking For people to collab with (any sub count)

jibjabby

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Just got space engineers and wanted someone to teach me (can make for decent silliness)
I upload once a week at least and will continue that for the forseable future
Check out my most recent video and if you like me or it shoot me a comment or a steam message :D

Reactions: DivideAndConquer

DivideAndConquer

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Just got space engineers and wanted someone to teach me (can make for decent silliness)
I upload once a week at least and will continue that for the forseable future
Check out my most recent video and if you like me or it shoot me a comment or a steam message :D
Will do I'm no pro at space engineers lol so idk about teaching you ha ha but I'll try :)

IGNOran1

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Not sure if you still looking for people to collab but if so do have a look at my channel and let me know if your interested, thanks :)

(Time GMT+2)

Skype name:
killer2018 (very old account lol i hate my username)

Reactions: DivideAndConquer

DivideAndConquer

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Not sure if you still looking for people to collab but if so do have a look at my channel and let me know if your interested, thanks :)

(Time GMT+2)

Skype name:
killer2018 (very old account lol i hate my username)
For sure intrested :) I'll contact you on Skype in the morning! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1472540939,1472540695][/DOUBLEPOST]Thanks for your time every one :) I'm still looking for as meny collabs as possible so don't be afraid to ask and put down your info thanks again for everything :D