Gaming Looking For people to collab with (any sub count)

DivideAndConquer

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey all My name is Trevor from Divide And Conquer. I am a gaming YouTuber who plays VR and PC games like The Forest, Ark Survival, Rust, Savage Lands, Space Engineers, Tabletop Simulator and Much much more. If you are interested in a collab go ahead and leave a message below and a link to your channel there is only two rules.

#1. you must be at least 18 year old or older
#2. you must have some videos on your channel and post regularly

Thanks for your time and I hope to hear from you soon!

Bandit

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey there. I just started YouTube so I don't have much videos on my account but I am planning on posting and have 2 videos lined up now, so I'm not just jacking around. I have a couple of games you mentioned and am indeed over 18 and have been looking for some people to get connected with. So yeah, just respond if you're interested!

Reactions: DivideAndConquer

DivideAndConquer

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey there. I just started YouTube so I don't have much videos on my account but I am planning on posting and have 2 videos lined up now, so I'm not just jacking around. I have a couple of games you mentioned and am indeed over 18 and have been looking for some people to get connected with. So yeah, just respond if you're interested!
Hey Nice to hear form you. Just so you know i am interested. The link to your channel seems to be broken though can you send me another one? thanks for the post :)

Bandit

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hm, I updated it so I don't know why. But it won't let me post a link so search 'thegranolabandit', it'll have the same pic as the one on here.

Like I said, I just started out so I only have a few videos. But of course, thanks for replying![DOUBLEPOST=1472088092,1472087917][/DOUBLEPOST]Link fixed, apparently the normal usernames are broken

DivideAndConquer

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hm, I updated it so I don't know why. But it won't let me post a link so search 'thegranolabandit', it'll have the same pic as the one on here.

Like I said, I just started out so I only have a few videos. But of course, thanks for replying![DOUBLEPOST=1472088092,1472087917][/DOUBLEPOST]Link fixed, apparently the normal usernames are broken
hey just watched some of your videos and subscribed :) ill message you on youtube so we can talk more :) if that dosnt work we could try skype :)

DivideAndConquer

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey man i see you liked my post? Do you have any of the games I have? Im down to work with anyone honestly as long as they are fun
no sadly i dont :( by chance do you have any of the games i have listed? also do you have a link to your channel? the link you have seems to be broken.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
no sadly i dont :( by chance do you have any of the games i have listed? also do you have a link to your channel? the link you have seems to be broken.
hey yeah i do. i just fixed it. im pretty new here so i didnt understand what i had to do[DOUBLEPOST=1472094084,1472093851][/DOUBLEPOST]
I only have what I listed on my post but i can check out those other games. as long as they appeal to me i will buy them[DOUBLEPOST=1472094158][/DOUBLEPOST]Are any of those games free?

DivideAndConquer

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
hey yeah i do. i just fixed it. im pretty new here so i didnt understand what i had to do[DOUBLEPOST=1472094084,1472093851][/DOUBLEPOST]
I only have what I listed on my post but i can check out those other games. as long as they appeal to me i will buy them[DOUBLEPOST=1472094158][/DOUBLEPOST]Are any of those games free?
sadly no those games are not free and dont worry about the link we've all done it man. :)