Gaming Looking for Collab on Fortnite, Cod, Etc...( PS4 )

Mr FRI

Reaction score
Hey guys,
Im starting up a brand new channel and I am looking for some others to collab with for videos. I’m 16 and I have experience as I previously had a channel with 1k subs but I stopped posting to it. I love playing cod, especially zombies as I am almost master prestige and make sure to do all EE

Looking For
Age 14+ ( exceptions if mature enough )
Willing to commit
PS4
Mic

Games
⭐Call of duty
⭐Fortnite
And any other games you are wanting to play ( I have a decent amount )

Tyler Hogan

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey I would love to play games with you I have a PS4 I have a laptop for editing but not very familiar with editing.
I don't have any talk on my videos as I have kids, but I do mostly live stream and later at night when the sleep. If you like to work up any Idea's glad to help.
oh and I do have a headset and mic its just Samsung head phones.

Utah Mountain Time Zone

OnomaGaming

Reaction score
Hello, I would love to play games with both of you. I have a PS4 and have Fortnite and Call of Duty installed. I have a Skull Candy Headphones that I use as a Mic. I do have to work but I do Upload after I get home.

Eastern Standard Time

Mr FRI

Reaction score
Hello, I would love to play games with both of you. I have a PS4 and have Fortnite and Call of Duty installed. I have a Skull Candy Headphones that I use as a Mic. I do have to work but I do Upload after I get home.

Eastern Standard Time

Alright add me on PS4

OnyxYT

Reaction score
Hey guys,
Im starting up a brand new channel and I am looking for some others to collab with for videos. I’m 16 and I have experience as I previously had a channel with 1k subs but I stopped posting to it. I love playing cod, especially zombies as I am almost master prestige and make sure to do all EE

Looking For
Age 14+ ( exceptions if mature enough )
Willing to commit
PS4
Mic

Games
⭐Call of duty
⭐Fortnite
And any other games you are wanting to play ( I have a decent amount )
I'm down to collab. Hit me on Twitter. @FatalOnyx