Gaming Looking for a person to make YouTube videos with

Cosmical

Hi I am currently looking for a YouTuber that plays the games

GTA V
CS:GO
Gmod
and possible other games aswell

If you're interested hmu

Hey Cosmical, I'd be interested in collaborating. I'm quite mellowed when it comes to speaking and you're energetic as f*** lol. I have Garry's Mod, CS:GO, and most likely more similar games that we could play. My channel is kind of empty for the time being until I can get some people to do some good little videos to fill my channel with but if you're up for collaborating then please contact me on Skype @ VoltikSuspense hopefully I can talk to you soon :p

Hello

I am looking for people to collab with on YouTube. There are a few rules however they are not major. First I will explain what I do and what I plan to do.

1. I am looking to play a bunch a different games including Gta V, Gmod, and Battlefield 4
2. I want to focus on comedy skits and also mini games with a comedy twist
3. I am 17 years old
4. My time zone is EST

The rules for applying are:

1. Must be 15 years or older
2. Must have a good Mic
3. Must have good humor
4. Must have the time to make videos
5. Must be open to new things

Please leave your info about (Age, Games, Skype, YouTube, other good info you think is necessary)

Thank You!

Hey id be up for recording if your interested, im 15 but very mature, i like to laugh alot and try to make fun of situations, i am very open to new games and i also wish to play the games you have listed.
I have Gmod and CSGO but i am willing to get GTA V and my channel is a bit small but i put alot of effort into it and i just enjoy playing with other people aswell in general so yeah, my skype is ShockWaves12

Back