Paranoia_Origins

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Me and my friend OG_BNETT need 3-4 other youtubers with ps4's to help create more fun, funny, random, any other type of gaming content. LF YouTubers that has and uses a PS4, to collab with me and my friend.

What does our collaboration consists of?
I would like to make a lot of PS4 collaborations of Funny Gameplay on GTA 5. Glitches, random moments, and just messing around. Includes Online Multiplayer Gameplay and Single Player " Looking for somewhere between 2-3 more people to join as a "consistent" collaboration group that will continue to make content together!

What are the requirements for the collaboration?

Me and OG_BNETT are asking for 2-3 more people who will be "consistent" with us as a 4-5 man group as we help each other content that will benefit us all. Pretty much our main requirement other then having to be 18 or older. We making gaming content for our channels but everyone can do their own vlog videos, or whatever if they wish to.

Best ways to collaborators to reach me?

• My Discord Server
  • Add and Message me on my PS4
  • PS4 Party Chat
  • My YTC: Paranoia Origins
  • My Friends YTC: ALMIGHTY OG_BNETY
When will the collaboration take place?
This can be talked over on ether of the options above. For example can talk about when we need to submit our gaming and other bits of entertaining content, etc.

Rexxzer

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey like the sound of this be cool to get this rolling. Not sure what your psn name is to message you on there but ill just wait for a reply on here, take care bro.

Paranoia_Origins

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey like the sound of this be cool to get this rolling. Not sure what your psn name is to message you on there but ill just wait for a reply on here, take care bro.
yeah sorry been working for 2 weeks now so just add my psn Paranoia Origins, and i'll talk to my friend OG_BNEET about it