Gaming IM TRYING TO FIND COOL PEOPLE TO COLAB

Koa

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
we all know colab is good it allows viewers to see different personalities while it is also more fun to play with people. so mainly im looking for people that are down to earth that actually are down to have fun playing some video games and make great content. But i also want to find people that have similar content i only have 4 videos up that involve cod and dead by daylight but i will also would like to play gmod or maybe theres a game i dontknow about so if you interested and maybe you have other games on your channel but share the same type of energy or content in the way you edit let e know but the same way you have to like my content to be interested i have to be as well. i hope you all have a great day

Reactions: GameFreakTV12

AnnableLecter

Reaction score
Hey dude, just checked out your channel. Really enjoyed your dead by daylight video! I'm actively looking for people to collab with and I'm trying to get a bunch of people together to play some private games on dead by daylight and make some hilarious content. Check my channel out and let me know if you'd be interested :)

Koa

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey dude, just checked out your channel. Really enjoyed your dead by daylight video! I'm actively looking for people to collab with and I'm trying to get a bunch of people together to play some private games on dead by daylight and make some hilarious content. Check my channel out and let me know if you'd be interested :)
i see you into scary type of gameplays so it would be all about trying it out maybe get 2 or more ppl to play with us a game of dead by daylight to see if thevideos could be entertaining is all about trying maybe a good colab could come out of it or not lol but we could try for sure.. you have a steam account?

AnnableLecter

Reaction score
Yeah it's AnnableLecter. Me and a friend are trying to get people tonight to play if you fancy it?[DOUBLEPOST=1467401871,1467399834][/DOUBLEPOST]Sorry, steam account name is xiannableix all lower case. Same picture as the one I have now

Koa

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yeah it's AnnableLecter. Me and a friend are trying to get people tonight to play if you fancy it?[DOUBLEPOST=1467401871,1467399834][/DOUBLEPOST]Sorry, steam account name is xiannableix all lower case. Same picture as the one I have now
my bad bro for not responding been going through some rough s**t but im tryina bounce back rn but ima add you when i get on steam later on[DOUBLEPOST=1468030015][/DOUBLEPOST]
Tried adding you but its says no results that match that name

JonathanG

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm just starting up my youtube channel, so i was wondering if you could keep my channel in mind once i start getting games so that maybe one day we could collab.

AnnableLecter

Reaction score
my bad bro for not responding been going through some rough s**t but im tryina bounce back rn but ima add you when i get on steam later on[DOUBLEPOST=1468030015][/DOUBLEPOST]
Tried adding you but its says no results that match that name
Oh really? Well send me yours and I'll see if I can find you! Also what's your Skype?

Koa

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm just starting up my youtube channel, so i was wondering if you could keep my channel in mind once i start getting games so that maybe one day we could collab.
yea no problem i watched your first video you should add some music in the back ground if you aint going to do a commentary and stabilize the video idk if you noticed but youtube made it shaky it happened to me before but is easy to fix.[DOUBLEPOST=1468101632,1468101449][/DOUBLEPOST]
Oh really? Well send me yours and I'll see if I can find you! Also what's your Skype?
koasgaming89 or just simply koasgaming and i dont got skype at the moment bro. but if or i should say when we colab ill have it set up by then

AnnableLecter

Reaction score
OK cool, I'll add you. And you should get Skype. I'll add you to the gaming group, they play different games most nights and record a bunch! Get to meet other tubers, their is about 6 of us so far

JonathanG

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thanks for the tip, i'll try to do that. Hopefully i get to the point to where i can collab with you.