I have something to get off of my chest...

NawarGaming

Reaction score
i agree with this , its all about the tags, description and title, also, your videos need to be more in trend, make sure its things people are searching up, even if you make a videos that arent trendy everyday but on the 7th day make a trendy video, then thatll still help grow your channel, instead of making videos that nobody will be searching up

Yeah I agree with some of it, although I'm not sure what more to put in the descriptions to be honest. My titles are fine, and I play trendy games, but not a lot of them, that's a good idea about the 7th day thing, I'll probably do that. Thank you[DOUBLEPOST=1499844106,1499843918][/DOUBLEPOST]
Although people say that tags,description & titles are essential, I think interacting with people is also a key to success.
You say you got inspired by Vanoss & other youtubers, if you're subscribed to them, whenever they release a new video and the video is
less than 1,000 views, I suggest commenting something funny, then upvoting your own comment.

Usually if you have a decent icon and are one of the first person who comments, people will more likely thumbs up your comment
making you the top comment = people checking out your channel.

This is how I get people to check out my channel, -_- although im a girl and my icon is basically me smiling, I guess that plays a factor too. LOL.

I will be making a indepth guide on this today on the forums :)
Hahaha I totally agree about the top comment thing. I knew about this strategy but I never really tried hard enough for it, and sometimes I forget lol. But yeah, good idea, I'll make sure I click that notification at lightning speed and think of something witty and funny to comment, asap

NawarGaming

Reaction score
They won't be inactive, it's not the same thing as sub4sub.
If I am watching a newly released video on a new game & someone is also watching it, then comments back & subscribes to me
there you go, a new friend & subscriber.

Everybody has to start somewhere. Getting one loyal person subscribed to you is still meaningful.

If your top comment gets 2,000 likes, 3% of those people probably checked out your channel.
That's like what, 60 people? and some may even subscribe to you.

Im with you on this one lol, Top Comments always help popularity, I don't know what he's talking about

daniel burgio

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yeah I totally agree. And yeah a lot of us go through that phase of doing something a bit shady to try and help with Youtube when we don't feel like we're getting the attention we deserve, or if it's greed and we want more. Either way it's still not the best way to go about it, it'll feel amazing when you see natural independent growth within the videos themselves. I feel that if you don't care about the quality of your videos, your efforts, then the fans won't care either. Honestly as long as you're consistent with the right tags and editing, the people will come eventually, sooner than later
The thing that keeps me coming back to Adwords is the complete stall I seem to be in. Maybe I just need to try new games, but I've done so in the past and it didn't make a difference. Not sure if I'll start a new channel or not because I might be stalled due to years of inconsistency.

NawarGaming

Reaction score
The thing that keeps me coming back to Adwords is the complete stall I seem to be in. Maybe I just need to try new games, but I've done so in the past and it didn't make a difference. Not sure if I'll start a new channel or not because I might be stalled due to years of inconsistency.

I feel like you'll be stalled even more with a new channel, since there is definitely no views or subs at first. But yeah I mean there's always a way out there, maybe you just haven't found it yet. Do you put tags in your vids with tubebuddy? Or share them with your friends or other social medias?

daniel burgio

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I try using Twitter with hashtagging and whatnot, and small youtuber subreddits. Facebook is kinda pointless cuz none of my friends are into that. Maybe I can find groups for each, but I've been unlucky with that.

I've heard that new Youtube channels get a sort of "boost" to help them get started, but I can't remember where I saw this. I'm prolly sticking with my channel as I'm fine with leaving my library as is. Although I was looking forward to calling it The Dip's Archives and basically starting the other channel with this name lol.

NawarGaming

Reaction score
I try using Twitter with hashtagging and whatnot, and small youtuber subreddits. Facebook is kinda pointless cuz none of my friends are into that. Maybe I can find groups for each, but I've been unlucky with that.

I've heard that new Youtube channels get a sort of "boost" to help them get started, but I can't remember where I saw this. I'm prolly sticking with my channel as I'm fine with leaving my library as is. Although I was looking forward to calling it The Dip's Archives and basically starting the other channel with this name lol.

Ahah, well damn I hope you find that boost vid you saw. At least you're trying, so you deserve props for that, and with good effort comes good reward. It may not be what you intended, but it would still be worth it either way.

daniel burgio

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thanks! I'll keep trying because I don't like giving up on stuff. It's fun too, just disheartening at times like you were saying.

NawarGaming

Reaction score
Thanks! I'll keep trying because I don't like giving up on stuff. It's fun too, just disheartening at times like you were saying.
Yeah, I mean if we were able to see the success we would be at later on, there would be nothing to stop you from giving up at all. It's something you have to put a blind eye to and stick to the script, the YouTube routine, until you get that success you wanted. And I believe that YouTube success usually happens between 5 to 8 or 10 years, some people get lucky, like Vanoss who became successful earlier and what-not. Who knows, and I think the longer you're in the game consistently, the more Youtube will take notice and push your content. But that's what I have heard. There's a market for aged YouTube accounts, so that could be the reason but I'm not sure

Reactions: daniel burgio

daniel burgio

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Vanoss has the benefit of just running into a bunch of loud, rambunctious people over time and they play off of each other. He's also a really good editor and he cares about his videos too, so that definitely helped, so not all credit can go to having a good group of friends. But the friends definitely helped. Moo Snuckel even says that networking has helped him immensely, which it obviously has lol. They like to joke about his friends riding his coat tails to the point that they made a bonus clip in a death run video where they all tethered themselves to Vanoss's character while he tried (and failed) to run through one of the obstacles.

NawarGaming

Reaction score
Vanoss has the benefit of just running into a bunch of loud, rambunctious people over time and they play off of each other. He's also a really good editor and he cares about his videos too, so that definitely helped, so not all credit can go to having a good group of friends. But the friends definitely helped. Moo Snuckel even says that networking has helped him immensely, which it obviously has lol. They like to joke about his friends riding his coat tails to the point that they made a bonus clip in a death run video where they all tethered themselves to Vanoss's character while he tried (and failed) to run through one of the obstacles.

Yeah haha, and everyone was brutally honest in that video that vid was so funny