Kecha.L

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I made a story time video and I was hoping to get some feedback! I will be giving back feedback on whatever you want as well :)

Reaction score
Channel Type
Ranter
I liked your video! The only feedback I have is to (1) look in the camera more; I assume you have a viewfinder and it looks like you're looking slightly to the left of the camera lens, and (2) if you could possibly angle your camera a bit lower so it's not such a huge space above your head. Other than that, it's a good video. xx

Reactions: Kecha.L

Kecha.L

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I liked your video! The only feedback I have is to (1) look in the camera more; I assume you have a viewfinder and it looks like you're looking slightly to the left of the camera lens, and (2) if you could possibly angle your camera a bit lower so it's not such a huge space above your head. Other than that, it's a good video. xx
thank you for the feedback! it's very much appriciated :)

SnowTigressMusic

Just a girl who loves creating music:)
Reaction score
Your vid is good! Only advice I have is at the beginning before your intro, maybe speak in a full sentence instead of half, at first I thought the video skipped and I missed the beginning of your sentence. You started with "and..." :)
Hope this helps! Good luck with your vids :)