I am a big Youtuber, Ask me anything.

I did, a few times :p. But I still haven't found anything other than be open, don't be shy, be happy, and be fun and funny XD

There aren't any "tricks" that are gonna get you big on Youtube, just follow what you just wrote in that comment.

Well, I must admit your videos are definitely worth the subscriber fan base you have gained. Your skills at video making is extremely good.

I have no intention of asking any questions like the others have, I am just happy to see someone who has a good fan base and is earning good money helping us out.

So, thank you. It means a lot, I realize my videos are not quite the same but I hope to reach the level you are at one day.

By the way, I was wondering.. do you think the video in my signature (the Amnesia Best Reactions compilation) has the potential to go at least semi-viral? I've added a word/swear counter to it because I think that's something people have (almost) never done before in Amnesia compilations, so I hope it might be something to make my compilation stand out from the hordes of other compilations.

If that's the case, then how come some of your thumbnails have anime girls/women nearly naked on them?

That's an easy way of attracting more views, I still don't think thumbnails are significant enough that they could get a channel with bad content big.[DOUBLEPOST=1375822683,1375822602][/DOUBLEPOST]
By the way, I was wondering.. do you think the video in my signature (the Amnesia Best Reactions compilation) has the potential to go at least semi-viral? I've added a word/swear counter to it because I think that's something people have (almost) never done before in Amnesia compilations, so I hope it might be something to make my compilation stand out from the hordes of other compilations.

To be honest, Amnesia/other scary games reactions/playthroughs have been done so much before, I have much doubt that this will go viral. It's something unoriginal like a minecraft tutorial, and unless you're the first, it's not that unique anymore.

That's an easy way of attracting more views, I still don't think thumbnails are significant enough that they could get a channel with bad content big.[DOUBLEPOST=1375822683,1375822602][/DOUBLEPOST]

To be honest, Amnesia/other scary games reactions/playthroughs have been done so much before, I have much doubt that this will go viral. It's something unoriginal like a minecraft tutorial, and unless you're the first, it's not that unique anymore.
Hmm shame. xD Thanks for your time, though. ;p

There aren't any "tricks" that are gonna get you big on Youtube, just follow what you just wrote in that comment.

Well other than what I said in my comment, like you said in your other thread,

Gateway videos and Shoutouts (I think you said something about shoutouts)

Could you go into more detail about gateway videos?

Do you think it is possible for a channel in my genre (how to, survival, minidocumentaries, outdoors, etc) to ever hit the big time?

Back