I am a big Youtuber, Ask me anything.

What do you think of female gamers on YouTube such as myself? Do you think they have the potential to be big or are the majority just doing it for attention? I never realized how much girls got criticized & hated on in the gaming/YouTube world until I started my channel & it feels rough sometimes.

What do you think of female gamers on YouTube such as myself? Do you think they have the potential to be big or are the majority just doing it for attention? I never realized how much girls got criticized & hated on in the gaming/YouTube world until I started my channel & it feels rough sometimes.

I think of them just as I think of guy gamers, if they have quality content they can easily make it big. Honestly I think they get extra fans for being girl gamers.

I've replied to every question I've seen, please repost them if I haven't answered them already.

"Feedback from a bigger channel would be wonderful. Could you see my channel and tell me how I could make it better or what I'm doing wrong? Thanks :D"

"Feedback from a bigger channel would be wonderful. Could you see my channel and tell me how I could make it better or what I'm doing wrong? Thanks :D"

I would love to clarify this is an AmA thread, questions are really supposed to be about me and or experiences I've had, not feedback about your channel. But since I wrote "ask me literally anything" asking me for an opinion is ok (this once).

My honest opinion is that I think you have a standard Minecraft channel, I mean there's nothing wrong with your channel, but at the same time I don't see anything that I wouldn't find on another Minecraft channel. If you wanna make it big with Minecraft theese days, you have to be incredibly original, so I'd say either make very original content, or your growth will be limited.

I have a question. What inspired you to make a youtube channel? For money? For entertainment? or just for fun?

This may have been asked, so I apologise in advance. I did take a look but couldn't see it.

What's the best advice you can give to those people starting channels, or with small viewer bases?

Back