I am a big Youtuber, Ask me anything.

uberdanger

I Love YTtalk
Hello everyone, so before we get started the reason I'm doing an AmA here, and not on Reddit, is because noone gives a s**t about me on Reddit (At least I can't be bothered to wait for upvotes when Neil Armstrong is guaranteed to take my spot) so here I am.

Don't think that I'm pretentious because I wrote "I am a big Youtuber", but compared to some of the people on here I have a decently large channel, and I think some people might have interesting questions about a big channel.

When I say anything I mean ANYTHING, you can ask about how much I earn, anything from my personal life, how I got started, if I have any pets, WHATEVER.

And so it begins!

How much do you earn? What is anything from your personal life? How'd you get started? Do you have any pets? :D

How much do you earn? What is anything from your personal life? How'd you get started? Do you have any pets? :D

Currently I earn between 25-40 dollars a day, howeve I will make much more with my next network. Anything from my personal life: you could ask what I eat for dinner. I got started because I wanted to be fame, so I could have friends in cod zombies. I don't have any pets, but I live with my mother who has 4 rabbits, a bird, and a hamster.

Back