I am a big Youtuber, Ask me anything.

Did you promote your initial LOL videos on forums etc. or did they grow naturally with help from all the subs you had before you started LOL?lol=league of legends ofc.

Why are Lions ?

Because if not then don't be ain't lions not.[DOUBLEPOST=1375371452,1375371433][/DOUBLEPOST]
How did you 'get big'? A video go viral, slowly build channel, someone give you a shout out or what?

I basically became semi-viral within the league of legends community.[DOUBLEPOST=1375371473][/DOUBLEPOST]
Did you promote your initial LOL videos on forums etc. or did they grow naturally with help from all the subs you had before you started LOL?lol=league of legends ofc.

I uploaded my first LoL vid while being drunk, and people somehow liked/shared it.[DOUBLEPOST=1375371512][/DOUBLEPOST]
Why is your picture a.. duck? I think. I've always wondered that, now i can ask! :tongue:

I googled "cool duck" and found this, that is all.[DOUBLEPOST=1375371533][/DOUBLEPOST]
Do you get approached by Networks or Sponsors often?

Yeah but usually bad offers.

What is your average CPM?

What % of your views are monetised?

What types of ads do you choose to run on your videos?

Okay, I'll be serious now. How many networks are contacting you? How much negotiation power do you feel you have? Are other YouTubers attempting collaborations? What goals do you have for growing even more?

What is your average CPM?

What % of your views are monetised?

What types of ads do you choose to run on your videos?

I run anything but post-roll ads, and my CPM lies around 4,5-5. About 45% of my views are monetized.[DOUBLEPOST=1375371745,1375371679][/DOUBLEPOST]
Okay, I'll be serious now. How many networks are contacting you? How much negotiation power do you feel you have? Are other YouTubers attempting collaborations? What goals do you have for growing even more?

Well I get contacted by smaller networks 2-3 times a week, and get a great offer very rarely as in like every 2 months. So far Omnia Media/square one, and one other network have given me great offers.
I want to grow even larger, with even more viral videos. I'd love to have like 10x the channel I have now.
As for negotiation power, I have as much as any big Youtuber, most networks will go all the way for me.
Other Youtuber's approach me often, but usually it's just smaller bad gaming channels. People ask me for promotion all the time.

When did you start YouTube and how fast did you grow? Do you feel you could be this statistically successful if you started a channel from zero today?

When did you start YouTube and how fast did you grow? Do you feel you could be this statistically successful if you started a channel from zero today?

I started back in 09 I think, but doing s****y minecraft and call of duty videos. I grew very slowly, and I even used dumb sub4sub website to inflate my sub number. Then suddenly I uploaded League of Legends.[DOUBLEPOST=1375373744,1375373728][/DOUBLEPOST]
do you like duck stew?

Dunno, haven't tasted it, would like to taste it.[DOUBLEPOST=1375373799][/DOUBLEPOST]
How much do you earn a month? Who are you partnered with? If batman was to fight superman who would win and do you like chocolate milk?

I'm partnered with Fullscreen through Yeousch (yuck), I earn 25-40 dollars a day, and I think superman would win unless batman has kryptonite.

Back