I am a big Youtuber, Ask me anything.

Do any big recognizable youtubers know/follow/or talk to you?

I'm in a Youtube group that has ALL the big Youtuber's from the LeagueofLegends community, that means anything from Dunkey to SivHD, or PlayerPOV, or protatomonster, or jumpinthepack, or sky, everyone is in here even pro players. We all talk together and play regularly, Keyori got me into this group.[DOUBLEPOST=1375380463,1375380428][/DOUBLEPOST]
How long have you been on youtube? And how did you become popular?

I got drunk one day and woke up with full ad darius (my first league video) uploaded, somehow it became a semi-viral gateway video, and I kept making videos in that style.

I'm in a Youtube group that has ALL the big Youtuber's from the LeagueofLegends community, that means anything from Dunkey to SivHD, or PlayerPOV, or protatomonster, or jumpinthepack, or sky, everyone is in here even pro players. We all talk together and play regularly, Keyori got me into this group.[DOUBLEPOST=1375380463,1375380428][/DOUBLEPOST]

I got drunk one day and woke up with full ad darius (my first league video) uploaded, somehow it became a semi-viral gateway video, and I kept making videos in that style.

Uhm that is an interesting story

Do you think the key to a successful YouTube let's play is being drunk while doing it? I've always wanted to try. lmao.

Do you think the key to a successful YouTube let's play is being drunk while doing it? I've always wanted to try. lmao.

I actually heard ken from machinima talk about an idea 2 girls had proposed, they would get drunk and play while recording themselves in bikinis. He said that if someone did that they would definately get big. Kid of off-topic, but I think having a series where you get drunk and play every now and then is a great idea.

Tips for channels just starting out? Whats a good sub count and average veiws per day to sign with machinima or other networks? Whats a good contract offer that youd recomend a person should take? Cats or dogs? Would you say that machinima is a good network to join why why not?

Hello everyone, so before we get started the reason I'm doing an AmA here, and not on Reddit, is because noone gives a s**t about me on Reddit (At least I can't be bothered to wait for upvotes when Neil Armstrong is guaranteed to take my spot) so here I am.

Don't think that I'm pretentious because I wrote "I am a big Youtuber", but compared to some of the people on here I have a decently large channel, and I think some people might have interesting questions about a big channel.

When I say anything I mean ANYTHING, you can ask about how much I earn, anything from my personal life, how I got started, if I have any pets, WHATEVER.

And so it begins!
Why don't you suck feet???

Back