I am a big Youtuber, Ask me anything.

Not trying to upset you, its just I would think you should be making more, that's all. I took a look at your Vidstatsx numbers and you've had over a million views the past 4 weeks. at 45% that is 450,000. That many views should get you $4/1000 which would be $60/day. I'm just going off of my CPM when I am getting a good number of views (for me :)).[DOUBLEPOST=1375472276,1375472231][/DOUBLEPOST]Since this is an "ask anything" forum, do you feel your network has helped you in ANY way?

You don't understand at all.
First of all Google takes 45%
Second of all the network also takes a cut.
And only monetized views count, not all views are monetized.

Great post umm let me think of a question how did you grow your channel so big how long did it take you?

Not trying to upset you, its just I would think you should be making more, that's all. I took a look at your Vidstatsx numbers and you've had over a million views the past 4 weeks. at 45% that is 450,000. That many views should get you $4/1000 which would be $60/day. I'm just going off of my CPM when I am getting a good number of views (for me :)).[DOUBLEPOST=1375472276,1375472231][/DOUBLEPOST]Since this is an "ask anything" forum, do you feel your network has helped you in ANY way?

Well custom thumbnails are nice.[DOUBLEPOST=1375481506][/DOUBLEPOST]
What is the worst YouTube request you've ever received?

Probably a bad network offer, or like to collaborate with some unknown person who does really bad videos.[DOUBLEPOST=1375481531][/DOUBLEPOST]
Great post umm let me think of a question how did you grow your channel so big how long did it take you?

A few months, and I explain everything in my post called "The small stay small, the big get bigger"

Hello everyone, so before we get started the reason I'm doing an AmA here, and not on Reddit, is because noone gives a s**t about me on Reddit (At least I can't be bothered to wait for upvotes when Neil Armstrong is guaranteed to take my spot) so here I am.

Don't think that I'm pretentious because I wrote "I am a big Youtuber", but compared to some of the people on here I have a decently large channel, and I think some people might have interesting questions about a big channel.

When I say anything I mean ANYTHING, you can ask about how much I earn, anything from my personal life, how I got started, if I have any pets, WHATEVER.

And so it begins!

what did you do to obtain all those subs? we all know hard work won't pay off for anyone.
and, not to be rude, you do not have the most original content, what kind of advertising have you done (if any)?
what did you do to get people involved with your videos?

I've been working hard for around 8 months, and only 107 subs.. :/

what did you do to obtain all those subs? we all know hard work won't pay off for anyone.
and, not to be rude, you do not have the most original content, what kind of advertising have you done (if any)?
what did you do to get people involved with your videos?

I've been working hard for around 8 months, and only 107 subs.. :/

Hard work does pay off, and I haven't done any advertising at all. All you need to do is focus on your content, and you will do well. Take for example your channel, you post Minecraft videos and Let's plays at that. You're not gonna get big by making Let's Play. I've explained all about growth in my guide "the small stay small, the big get bigger." If you can't find it just Google it, it will be the first result.

"we all know hard work won't pay off for anyone." that is probably the dumbest line I've seen in a long time, if you won't even take the time to improve on your own channel and deliver quality content in form of videos which have potential to be gateway, the it's impossible to achieve growth. Growth is exponential, and lack of growth is as well.

If you tried watching a full video of mine, you would see that I put a lot of work into editing each one. And the reason most of my subscribers are here, is because they have not seen this elsewhere. If you really want TREMENDOUS growth like I've had, you need your videos/channel to become viral. If you truly have good content, you can get frontpage on Reddit, which will boost your views immensely. I got 500k views on a video in one day like that.[DOUBLEPOST=1375532055,1375532004][/DOUBLEPOST]
Can I get a shout out?:) haha thanks for reading

Shoutout to charbeara

Hard work does pay off, and I haven't done any advertising at all. All you need to do is focus on your content, and you will do well. Take for example your channel, you post Minecraft videos and Let's plays at that. You're not gonna get big by making Let's Play. I've explained all about growth in my guide "the small stay small, the big get bigger." If you can't find it just Google it, it will be the first result.

"we all know hard work won't pay off for anyone." that is probably the dumbest line I've seen in a long time, if you won't even take the time to improve on your own channel and deliver quality content in form of videos which have potential to be gateway, the it's impossible to achieve growth. Growth is exponential, and lack of growth is as well.

If you tried watching a full video of mine, you would see that I put a lot of work into editing each one. And the reason most of my subscribers are here, is because they have not seen this elsewhere. If you really want TREMENDOUS growth like I've had, you need your videos/channel to become viral. If you truly have good content, you can get frontpage on Reddit, which will boost your views immensely. I got 500k views on a video in one day like that.[DOUBLEPOST=1375532055,1375532004][/DOUBLEPOST]

I guess I'll just be patient and try to attempt to add more variable gameplay on my channel, something I've been trying to do for quite a while.
I'm sorry if I got you upset ( I wrote that at 4 am ). but, to be honest, I've seen some of the hardest workers on youtube hit only 30000 subs at top. I'm sorry if i got you upset :( that wasn't my intention.

Back