I am a big Youtuber, Ask me anything.

Tips for channels just starting out?

Just make videos, make each one better than the previous.
Whats a good sub count and average veiws per day to sign with machinima or other networks?

Don't sign with Machinima, for smaller channels I would reccommend getting 1000 subs, and then signing with Union for Gamers.
Whats a good contract offer that youd recomend a person should take?

Concrete proof of 8 dollar+ average CPM for english speaking Youtuber's, and at least 80/20 split.
Cats or dogs?

Cats.
Would you say that machinima is a good network to join why why not?

Machinima is a horrible network, their cpm and splits are s****y, and they only care about their big partners. It is one of the worst networks you could join, and I would recommend staying far away from them.[DOUBLEPOST=1375450782,1375450765][/DOUBLEPOST]
Why don't you suck feet???

I don't have a foot-fetish.[DOUBLEPOST=1375450813][/DOUBLEPOST]
Did you ever feel like giving up before you started your growth?

I never did this as anything more than a hobby, and it's still just my hobby. I never "aimed" to be big on Youtube. So no.

I have a question, I don't suppose you'd like to do some mutual 'featured channel'ing with me, would you? :)

$25 to 40 a day? You have 200-300k views a week. Even if 45% of your views are monetized you should be pulling down at least 2 times what you are making now. What gives? Besides, you also state your last adsense check was $1560, that is $52/day (still too low).

Shoot, if that is what I have to look forward to, I have to reconsider the time I spend on doing this.

$25 to 40 a day? You have 200-300k views a week. Even if 45% of your views are monetized you should be pulling down at least 2 times what you are making now. What gives? Besides, you also state your last adsense check was $1560, that is $52/day (still too low).

Shoot, if that is what I have to look forward to, I have to reconsider the time I spend on doing this.

First of all I don't get any "adsense check" I'm with a network, and they take percentages from what I earn. The reason I earned 1560 dollars in June, was that I had a video go viral there.

First of all I don't get any "adsense check" I'm with a network, and they take percentages from what I earn. The reason I earned 1560 dollars in June, was that I had a video go viral there.

Not trying to upset you, its just I would think you should be making more, that's all. I took a look at your Vidstatsx numbers and you've had over a million views the past 4 weeks. at 45% that is 450,000. That many views should get you $4/1000 which would be $60/day. I'm just going off of my CPM when I am getting a good number of views (for me :)).[DOUBLEPOST=1375472276,1375472231][/DOUBLEPOST]Since this is an "ask anything" forum, do you feel your network has helped you in ANY way?

Back