I am a big Youtuber, Ask me anything.

A couple questions:
1. Have you ever got a copyright strike?
2. Which networks do you believe are the best for gaming channels (I am currently with Acifin).
3. Can you give me some feedback on my channel and how I can improve.

Thanks. :wavespin:

Hello everyone, so before we get started the reason I'm doing an AmA here, and not on Reddit, is because noone gives a s**t about me on Reddit (At least I can't be bothered to wait for upvotes when Neil Armstrong is guaranteed to take my spot) so here I am.

Don't think that I'm pretentious because I wrote "I am a big Youtuber", but compared to some of the people on here I have a decently large channel, and I think some people might have interesting questions about a big channel.

When I say anything I mean ANYTHING, you can ask about how much I earn, anything from my personal life, how I got started, if I have any pets, WHATEVER.

And so it begins!
Can you send your subscribers to my channel? :) haha.
congrats on finding Youtube success, always a great thing.

Does anyone recognize you outside of youtube? Do you prefer taffy or gummies?

I haven't been noticed outside Youtube yet, I don't know what taffy is so gummies.[DOUBLEPOST=1375797431,1375797383][/DOUBLEPOST]
Can you explane cpm and all that 80/20 splits.. can you give it a basic rundown of what it means etc

That information is all over this forum, it's one of the simplest things which I shouldn't have to explain.[DOUBLEPOST=1375797447][/DOUBLEPOST]
Do you like to eat duck? In other words, are you a cannibal? Because I absolutely love eating duck, though I don't do it often.

Duck is amazing[DOUBLEPOST=1375797489][/DOUBLEPOST]
Do you ever spend money on league of legends? Is it a pay2win game?

It's not a pay2win game, there's no in-game advantage acquireable with money. You can however unlock content faster with money.[DOUBLEPOST=1375797545][/DOUBLEPOST]
What is Full Ap: Yi? Also do your thumbnails effect your views a lot? If you never uploaded any League of Legend videos, do you think you'd be this popular?

Full AP Yi, is the champion master yi built entirely with ap items. I don't think my thumbnails are that significant, and no without League videos I doubt I'd still be doing Youtube.[DOUBLEPOST=1375797589][/DOUBLEPOST]
Besides ad rev, what's the biggest difference between since you first started your channel and right now?

That thousands of people comment, making it impossible for me to reply to all comments.[DOUBLEPOST=1375797607][/DOUBLEPOST]
Did you start making videos to become big or just for fun?

School project.[DOUBLEPOST=1375797646][/DOUBLEPOST]
jesus.
It took me 4 months to even reach the 25$ threshold on fullscreen.
May I inbox you on youtube? I gotta ask you somethings about tagging, and when you found your "thing" (as in that I mean like what your good at and what brought in the peoples)

Just read the guide called "the small stay small, the big get bigger"[DOUBLEPOST=1375797759][/DOUBLEPOST]
A couple questions:
1. Have you ever got a copyright strike?
2. Which networks do you believe are the best for gaming channels (I am currently with Acifin).
3. Can you give me some feedback on my channel and how I can improve.

Thanks. :wavespin:

1: No
2: Union for Gamers, Omnia Media/Square One.
3: Early on you should focus on gateway videos, longer videos won't work out as well for you. Try checking your audience retention rates, oh and get a better microphone and turn down the game volume a bit. If you don't know gateway videos, read the guide called "the small stay small, the big get bigger"

Ohh okay I always wondered what it was!

I always thought my thumbnails helped quite a bit, maybe not :p.

Could you tell me what I should change about my channel to get more viewers?

Ohh okay I always wondered what it was!

I always thought my thumbnails helped quite a bit, maybe not :p.

Could you tell me what I should change about my channel to get more viewers?

You could try to loosen up when commentating, it sounds kinda forced.

Back